Epic Perfect World

Your worst biggest FEAR Enter if u dare

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
That one day I'll look so good everyone will go blind from glancing at my beauty.
youre ugly

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
youre ugly
You have bad eyesight bro
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What's with the JAJA thing.
On-topic : One day, losing purpose itself.

when you grow up u will understand

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

pikachuchu

My biggest fear is that one day some huge spider gonna fall down on me from tree or idk...
I think my heart would stop instantly >___<

Reminds me, in 8th grade camp, there was this girl who went to sit under a tree and when she turned around there was this huge ass spider on her back.  :-X

Offline Keroh

There is nothing in this entire world that I fear. I have been to hell and back so many times that I am Satan's personal guest.  What is there to fear? The fear off loss? Experienced many times. Fear of death? Inevitable. Fear of being alone? I like the silence. Fear of weakness? We are all strong in some way.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Reminds me, in 8th grade camp, there was this girl who went to sit under a tree and when she turned around there was this huge ass spider on her back.  :-X

did you kill it? 

did you save the spider?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Gly

• Hello
  • Characters: Gly
My biggest fear is sudden change in my life to come.
ok

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
My biggest fear is suffering the same mental degeneration this community has over the last months.

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
My biggest fear is suffering the same mental degeneration this community has over the last months.

Wrong. Let's change the "community" into "internet"....Yeah. That seems right.

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
Dont have one.
I call bullshit

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wrong. Let's change the "community" into "internet"....Yeah. That seems right.

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

I find "lel" per minute to be an accurate measurement of the idiocy of a community. The "l"pm of EPW has gotten significantly higher than any other game or community I participate in.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.

I find "lel" per minute to be an accurate measurement of the idiocy of a community. The "l"pm of EPW has gotten significantly higher than any other game or community I participate in.

Sitting here on your computer, posting on the forums about EPW's degeneracy and how you fear it might affect you - but face it, even if it did affect you it wouldn't change a tiny bit of our world today. Just saying

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sitting here on your computer, posting on the forums about EPW's degeneracy and how you fear it might affect you - but face it, even if it did affect you it wouldn't change a tiny bit of our world today. Just saying

Technically if it affects anything it IS affecting a very tiny bit of the world.

Also, why would an EPW forum post be meant to change the world?