Epic Perfect World

War Avatar Champion Title

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
my war avatar bag is full of different types of card, but when I view my war avatar book... there's only 100/218 cards known, what should I do to enlist the other cards on my war avatar bag to my war avatar book? I tried devouring, but it doesn't work. it says "failed to add war avatar exp".
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
my war avatar bag is full of different types of card, but when I view my war avatar book... there's only 100/218 cards known, what should I do to enlist the other cards on my war avatar bag to my war avatar book? I tried devouring, but it doesn't work. it says "failed to add war avatar exp".
Initially, on PWI, the cards weren't meant to be traded. So, if you do trade a card, or pick it up, it will not be counted in your War Avatar Book. You have to open the chest and get the card yourself for the card to count in the Book. Also, you can clear the War Avatar Bag by simply taking out unwanted cards and dropping/selling them.

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.