Epic Perfect World

Epic coins

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Hello, I thought this up a few days ago and want to know what you think of this idea?

have a item in Botique that teleports you to an area where you can farm more epic coins, but when they log out? they can't stay in the area like they do at shrine mobs, this is also good when we have x2 events.

what do you think?

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

scatterer3

I don't get what you really mean, but I think there are many options now to get EC's. Especially with a 150 character it's easy.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello, I thought this up a few days ago and want to know what you think of this idea?

have a item in Botique that teleports you to an area where you can farm more epic coins, but when they log out? they can't stay in the area like they do at shrine mobs, this is also good when we have x2 events.

what do you think?
If you mean an item which transports you to an instance where you can farm a lot of EC and once you log out, you're ported out of the instance and the EC has a "Expires when leaving area" feature, I'd say no.

Why? Well, if the item is in boutique, it means that the EC drop rate and mob spawn rate will be pretty high. Even if you can't enter with a squad, it would be pretty easy to spam this. Barbs can just use "Slam" once and then pick up....what, 10 ec at least? And if you can take a squad, well, that just kills the economy. Seeker in vortex, another character auto picking (I used to auto pick by putting a heavy object on my 1 key, pick-up shortcut)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't get what you really mean, but I think there are many options now to get EC's. Especially with a 150 character it's easy.

+1 I think this was a good way to put it ^

Not advertising my thread, but http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide-(updated)/
You can see just how many different ways we have to farm EC.
PVE, PVP, Events, Quests, Instances, Bosses etc etc.

In time, perhaps some new things may be implemented when the old methods get dull or obsolete, but things like the TT revamp, new quest lines, new items to sell etc are fairly recent (6-8mths>) so I don't think we need any new methods atm.

It's also very time consuming to make sure something is unable to be abused, to not cause fluctuations in the economy etc.

Thanks for suggesting though, I just think it is more about timing than your actual idea.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 I think this was a good way to put it ^

Not advertising my thread, but http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide-(updated)/
Shameless promotion  :-[

As for the idea, I don't believe there is a need for it. As previous posters said, there are enough ways to farm EC once you reach 150; you just need to find what methods you prefer.