Epic Perfect World

this Scammer

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Scam scam scam. Don't give out infos to anyone, check trades before accepting. Problem solved.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ummh but if someone use ur name like 'TeIden' and try to scam others thn??

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Lol, I bet if they imitated you they would write to every friend that they are about to sell Nirvana set for 1k ec.

I bet you aren't sleeping at night :normal-2: so butthurt you cant afford my stuf  :rolleyes: :shocked: :'(
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Many players = many scammers,
when you think u bcame scame by someone, post helpdesk,
and result = scammer's ip became bann Permanently

Proxies.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
I bet you aren't sleeping at night :normal-2: so butthurt you cant afford my stuf  :rolleyes: :shocked: :'(

Lol skorge  this issent about the toppic  >:(

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Ummh but if someone use ur name like 'TeIden' and try to scam others thn??
thads what this scammer do using name on diffrend ways, even make another toon and join ure faction, then the scame starts

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
post ss helpdesk, gms take action ASAP simple!!

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
post ss helpdesk, gms take action ASAP simple!!
yes ik thad, thads what whe doing the whole time

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
But i don't!!
cause agatio my alt shh ...jk :P

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
Hey,

Wouldn't it be as obvious as heck, if you see someone having a very similar name like: TeIden?
I would question that guy. I mean. The original wouldn't use the same name again, and change a letter in the middle. I don't do that. I always do new names. Which could also be a problem, now that everyone could say he's me.

Anyway. It is truly a difficult topic. So many ways to cheat people.  :sad:

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Scroll up, i think you will get your answer!!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Hey,

Wouldn't it be as obvious as heck, if you see someone having a very similar name like: TeIden?
I would question that guy. I mean. The original wouldn't use the same name again, and change a letter in the middle. I don't do that. I always do new names. Which could also be a problem, now that everyone could say he's me.

Anyway. It is truly a difficult topic. So many ways to cheat people.  :sad:

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain

While I personally don't do this myself (although Nama is a slight variation of my PWI's mystic, Namari), some people do use the replace an L with an I, or double a letter (so for example, Nama would be Namaa or Namma).  Always have, even on the official servers.  In cases like that though, it actually is an alt of the original.

People scam because they're too lazy to get their own shit.  Simple as that.  It's sad and when they succeed, it's even worse (although in many cases, common sense would go into play)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kodaigan

• The Tomato
  • Characters: Reixa
  • Faction: AnV
While I personally don't do this myself (although Nama is a slight variation of my PWI's mystic, Namari), some people do use the replace an L with an I, or double a letter (so for example, Nama would be Namaa or Namma).  Always have, even on the official servers.  In cases like that though, it actually is an alt of the original.

People scam because they're too lazy to get their own shit.  Simple as that.  It's sad and when they succeed, it's even worse (although in many cases, common sense would go into play)

Well, rather than risking your own actual IP-Address every time you try to cheat on someone, it's healthier to do it yourself. And I mean. Dude. This is a game. If you want to help to start, then ask people. If not directly. Let someone help you on the way to it. My god. That's the actual fun in it isn't it? To achieve it by your own time and energy. I still don't see the sense in this scamming. I heard from it only today.

To summarize of what I am trying to say: I don't understand a Scammers logic.

Best Regards

Kodaigan - Alain
Patience, is the Key to Success.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
To summarize of what I am trying to say: I don't understand a Scammers logic.
Eh, I somewhat get it. It's the satisfaction of knowing that others fall for our stupid tricks and there's the account you just got.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
As Melody said we are trying to stay on top of it. and Yes threads do draw attention to it in both negative and positive ways but we'd rather try to keep the server informed of this guy then have many fall for his traps. Best thing is to NEVER give out your details which we say many many times no matter how good the deal looks. From the looks of things though more and more ppl are starting to second guess any "free" things offered, but ofc there will always be a few that fall for it
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$