Epic Perfect World

New donation option

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Isn't there some way that if you farm it on one account, it's on every character? If that's possible, would be amazing.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Isn't there some way that if you farm it on one account, it's on every character? If that's possible, would be amazing.
THIS OH MY GOD THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
PWI much?
I throw money = i get everything without effort. meh :/

Anyhow, i DO understand that farming the titles takes a while... if you wanna farm them on serveral toons it seems to take forever so yeah... i do get the point.. and yet.. .

I´d really rather see actual costum costum titles as donation option. Without any stats on them.

You talk as if completing title quests is of worth. I haven't bothered getting any of the titles because I'd rather not spend few days doing repetitive actions for such a minor reward. I don't see what's wrong with spending the money you earned irl for something you would've otherwise spent your free time on. That being said, epic coins still remain unobtainable through donation, so does supreme cape.

Please no more angry non-donator comments from Artifex, I know you spend the whole day playing the game so you have time for everything, but some of us aren't so lucky. :-)

scatterer3

This is great, it really takes too long. Please make it possible asap.  :tiger-40: :tiger-44:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You talk as if completing title quests is of worth. I haven't bothered getting any of the titles because I'd rather not spend few days doing repetitive actions for such a minor reward. I don't see what's wrong with spending the money you earned irl for something you would've otherwise spent your free time on. That being said, epic coins still remain unobtainable through donation, so does supreme cape.

Please no more angry non-donator comments from Artifex, I know you spend the whole day playing the game so you have time for everything, but some of us aren't so lucky. :-)

It is worth it.
If it wouldnt be, why do you think people would be willing to pay money for it?
Or go threw hours of farming?
The reward of each title is small, but it stacks up. And it is worth it.

And i dont think there is anything wrong with spending rl money on a game. Why not? It keeps the game running.

I just have rather mixed feelings about the titles beeing buyable.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

+1 if that would be possible it would be epic! o.o

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.

Very good idea, but I doubt that would be possible to implant into PW.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Could we perhaps donate to fix the trash of a boss that is in flowSliver?
24/7 glitched

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

If only that would be possible, would be awesome.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

This would be even better, especially since I already finished it on one char  :normal-8: But I imagine it would be hard for Aga to do, if not impossible. Anyway, either option works for me

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
It's possible reskin weapon by donation???
Again...

just asked!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It's possible reskin weapon by donation???
Again...

just asked!!

make your own thread

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i dun want post farm and dun have time to make thread everytime, this thread related abt donating thats why i was asked nvm...!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Are you kidding? Joke idea lol
Now you're thinking of making everything easy for your best donators and make mad all those players who actually completed all titles without donating (even if they could donate those)?
I remember when you said "don't wanna make pay to win server".

But it's your decision, care about players or money.
troll alert

I really don't care if I get maybe 1% more income from this just like I don't care about money I earn here anymore. As you have maybe noticed, I don't offer special donation only items or anything that would give advantage over free to play players. Everything you can donate for, can be earned in game as well at decent rate. And in fact what I am doing since months is making things easier to obtain than they used to be, just like levelling or raising voting gold and so on,  mainly due to enormous amount of content that recent expansions have brought.
Also I am sure that speeding up getting titles, which is only one of many things that players have to obtain would not break anything or give unfair advantage. But you can go on.

And since this suggestion has negative feedback from certain posters, it won't be implemented and I don't think that many people would benefit from it anyway.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
troll alert

I really don't care if I get maybe 1% more income from this just like I don't care about money I earn here anymore. As you have maybe noticed, I don't offer special donation only items or anything that would give advantage over free to play players. Everything you can donate for, can be earned in game as well at decent rate. And in fact what I am doing since months is making things easier to obtain than they used to be, just like levelling or raising voting gold and so on,  mainly due to enormous amount of content that recent expansions have brought.
Also I am sure that speeding up getting titles, which is only one of many things that players have to obtain would not break anything or give unfair advantage. But you can go on.

And since this suggestion has negative feedback from certain posters, it won't be implemented and I don't think that many people would benefit from it anyway.

Troll alert.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!