Epic Perfect World

New donation option

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Should have to work for the champion one in my opionion just recently got it, did Fsilver and bought not saying it's unfair if this did happen just think the gold title you should have to work for it.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
instead of that how about like idk 5 dolars 1 custom titles + custom color :)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Any suggested price?
10 dollars legit price

Offline Drive

• 🌙
10 dollars legit price
Yeah seems alright.
It's already good if we atleast can buy all the seal questline titles,they take so long and it's boring to kill 50 low level monsters ;_;.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
10 dollars seems low for something that takes so long to complete. Maybe 50 dollars

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
One more insult and you're banned.

I don't mind adding it as a donation option. I tested it and it works. There has to be settled how many titles would it be (should it include War Avatar Veteran or Champion or not) and what would be the price.

Are you kidding? Joke idea lol
Now you're thinking of making everything easy for your best donators and make mad all those players who actually completed all titles without donating (even if they could donate those)?
I remember when you said "don't wanna make pay to win server".

But it's your decision, care about players or money.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Now you're thinking of making everything easy for your best donators and make mad all those players who actually completed all titles without donating (even if they could donate those)?

he have a good point  (now all the mad ppl will be like ) is onli 1 title bla bla then go farm it ? like everybody else did ?

if u want to put title put custom titles with something that the player wants and with 1 color that the player can chose

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

true  :normal-42:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
meh
just make option for fully geared toon with edited gear + 50k ec with everything done already.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
meh
just make option for fully geared toon with edited gear + 50k ec with everything done already.
yes plz

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
 its not like we'd donate for better gear than yours, its just that we're less pve oriented than u

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
its not like we'd donate for better gear than yours, its just that we're less pve oriented than u

Yes i love pve...
Total donated amount: 559 USD, 457.5 EUR
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
10 dollars legit price
10 dollars will be enough D:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't know how to feel about this. Most of the questlines are bugged anyway, and you need constant GM help to complete. I don't know whether it's a good idea though; they're designed to be farmed, and if you want those added attributes - you should farm them. It's like the Meridian System, people haven't requested a donation option to have that completed for them.

I'm going to - this idea...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
PWI much?
I throw money = i get everything without effort. meh :/

Anyhow, i DO understand that farming the titles takes a while... if you wanna farm them on serveral toons it seems to take forever so yeah... i do get the point.. and yet.. .

I´d really rather see actual costum costum titles as donation option. Without any stats on them.