Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
What the *** is this? No, no and again no - this is wrong. Mystics heal cast/channel should be nerfed but that's it - also APS sins? I really can't believe this post - APS sins drop like flies, a psy uses psy will and the sin is dead - cleric has 15 sec immune that he can spam - archers can use stealth against sins - mystics/venos drop them like flies, wizzy can fire combo a sin, seekers/wrs/barbs are too tanky.
How about we stfu about these classes and talk more about wrs that csn make combos that bugs ur chi and makes it almost unlimited.
yes, that applies to alamat and aeons players perfectly
and btw stealth in 1vs1 = loss

why are players like you posting here, go make veno and try to kill mystic if you cant see it by events or if you dont watch pk. Maybe then you will understand. But not alamat mystic(I had to mention that since it seems like you play with them a lot)

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
what
you think Leizo doesnt have OP gears?
you think Lewd doesnt have OP gears?

who complains about them, with heart of steel its even even easier to win against cleric

and thats just cleric's example, there are other classes too

It's easy to win against me.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
ibi play mystic better than u, is not about skill when u talking about mystic. Mystics just need a cooldown on his AS skill and the problem will be solve, like barbs can 1 shot AAs people, but they cant do it every 2 seconds like mystic, THATS THE FKING PROBLEM GUYS! All classes have a way to 1 shot others BUT ONLY MYSTICS CAN DO IT EVERY 2 SECONDS.

Try one-shotting a barb and then try to do same on a mystic.
Dunno, pretty sure barb won't get one shot and mystic will.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Try one-shotting a barb and then try to do same on a mystic.
Dunno, pretty sure barb won't get one shot and mystic will.
I don't know, maybe if i hop on my seeker and land a crit zerk with Tangling Mire, Sage Subsea, Demon Drags i can.

Also, if Vookie answered someone else but not me does that mean i won the argument but he doesn't want to admit it?

Offline DignityPK

yes, that applies to alamat and aeons players perfec btw stealth in 1vs1 = loss

why are players like you posting here, go make veno and try to kill mystic if you cant see it by events or if you dont watch pk. Maybe then you will understand. But not alamat mystic(I had to mention that since it seems like you play with them a lot)

Lock this thread, like someone pointed out people will ask for more nerfs and half of server will quit. Just learn to play your class, this is a really dumb suggestion because just cause you're a ***ing veno doesn't mean you're supposed to drop every class - classes counter each other - read that 10 times and stop posting your dumbshit about not being able to kill all classes in game - wrs drop sins, barbs can drop mystics - venos can drop sins easily - deal with it or quit game.

Offline DignityPK

I don't know, maybe if i hop on my seeker and land a crit zerk with Tangling Mire, Sage Subsea, Demon Drags i can.

Also, if Vookie answered someone else but not me does that mean i won the argument but he doesn't want to admit it?

Add heaven's flame on top of that ;)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Lock this thread, like someone pointed out people will ask for more nerfs and half of server will quit. Just learn to play your class, this is a really dumb suggestion because just cause you're a ***ing veno doesn't mean you're supposed to drop every class - classes counter each other - read that 10 times and stop posting your dumbshit about not being able to kill all classes in game - wrs drop sins, barbs can drop mystics - venos can drop sins easily - deal with it or quit game.
I'm surprised it lasted until this much after Page 2.

Add heaven's flame on top of that ;)
Drags in pwi = Heaven's Flame here, but ish ok  :tiger-2:

Offline DignityPK

Agatio fix WR chi combos - only a few people know them ,but they really ruin game.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
no
comment
change game

Vegas

What the *** is this? No, no and again no - this is wrong. Mystics heal cast/channel should be nerfed but that's it - also APS sins? I really can't believe this post - APS sins drop like flies, a psy uses psy will and the sin is dead - cleric has 15 sec immune that he can spam - archers can use stealth against sins - mystics/venos drop them like flies, wizzy can fire combo a sin, seekers/wrs/barbs are too tanky.
How about we stfu about these classes and talk more about wrs that csn make combos that bugs ur chi and makes it almost unlimited.

lol what? Downsyndrome players like you should learn the basics before posting.

One could say the exact same thing about Mystics and Nulify Poison.
Doesn't help much if you're a caster class....

Offline DignityPK

no
comment
change game

No comment, change life and dump computer games.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
and what is the point of people fighting here? =/

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline DignityPK

lol what? Downsyndrome players like you should learn the basics before posting.

Doesn't help much if you're a caster class....

Lol what? Down syndrome people like you should kill themselves of inability to play a game properly before erupting from the vagina of your mom.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I dont know I love you you are the best please save everyone from stupidity

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Vookie just posting his 10th post on the same topic, nothing new, carry on.