Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Absorb Soul - I disagree, simple as that, however i do understand why it's considered OP by some.

2.86 and higher full r8 sins - Though i do agree it's a bit silly to be that, let's say powerful, they still (supposadly) used quite a bit of their EC to get it. Put some other class with that much EC in their r8 and see if mages won't be full chan/mag and HA's full int/str.

Also, i think this thread lost all credibility when you all decided to bring in drama about who's qualified to comment or not on this. Both for those who agree and disagree.

As for the "Oh, you wanna tell me it was already suggested and rejected? Refrain from posting". You can't just ignore facts. It was suggested and it was rejected. It isn't by ignoring all the other posts that it's going to change Agatio's mind (or whoever does the balancing here).
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:30 pm by Danidv

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Even though i would not mind a nerf of AS or Sins - where does it stop?
Lets say GMs agree. AS gets a lonegr cd or channeling etc and Sins have to pay a higher price for the aps ( less def, attack lvl or w/e)
Then what?

Next ppl will ask for Clerics shackle to be nerfed,
then its barbs turn, they always seem to be a target when it comes to that anyhow.
then ppl will claim psys Voodoos are too OP - nerf them!
etc etc

So yeah even though i hate AS and sins can be a pain too:
-1 from me

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i have the best suggestion but go 4 the administrator gm or who ever can do this. Can you block the acc of this guy from forums and his spam of the this suggestion 128936981726783 times ty
go through topic, see how many people agree with me. When you did, read spoiler

Vegas

remove insta chan + make end game aps = 1

all good all balnced  :normal-1:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Right now, 3.33 base r8 set takes about 6000 reshapes to complete if you have average luck. That's about 600K ECs. That's soooo easy to farm, let's nerf it after they farm it.

Now let's transfer that 600K ECs to a mage. GM please remove instacast too?

If no GM approves my suggestion I'm gonna make another suggestion thread... Hmm GM can you change in-game background music to "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Ten people agree with me so maybe everyone will like it.

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
Lets say GMs agree. AS gets a lonegr cd or channeling etc and Sins have to pay a higher price for the aps ( less def, attack lvl or w/e)
Then what?

then its barbs turn, they always seem to be a target when it comes to that anyhow.
etc etc

-1 from me

That's what I've said... people will continue on complaining about some sort of skills that they don't like claiming that they are op.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Then what?

etc etc

-1 from me
nothing is OP about other classes, I know people tend to complain about DPH sins too. Nerf them, I dont mind. I can adapt.

Put some other class with that much EC in their r8 and see if mages won't be full chan/mag and HA's full int/str.
Yea because there totally arent ones like that. You just dont know them because no one complains about them, because they're not op

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
there is counters for both of these things, have you found any of them?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Yea because they totally arent ones like that. You just dont know them because no one complains about them, because they're not op
Go check out TRafalgar's gear sometime. Imagine 10% of full r8 sins are 2.86 or higher. Now put traf's gear on 10% of the full r8 ep's, see if people don't start QQ'ing.

The thing about full r8 aps sins is that only 1 stat out of all matters, interval.
In ep's for example you have +phys def %, reduced dmg taken, chan, mag, crit and even hp, vit and str.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Go check out TRafalgar's gear sometime. Imagine 10% of full r8 sins are 2.86 or higher. Now put traf's gear on 10% of the full r8 ep's, see if people don't start QQ'ing.

The thing about full r8 aps sins is that only 1 stat out of all matters, interval.
In ep's for example you have +phys def %, reduced dmg taken, chan, mag, crit and even hp, vit and str.
what
you think Leizo doesnt have OP gears?
you think Lewd doesnt have OP gears?

who complains about them, with heart of steel its even even easier to win against cleric

and thats just cleric's example, there are other classes too

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
what
you think Leizo doesnt have OP gears?
you think Lewd doesnt have OP gears?
So, traf, lewd and leizo. 3 EP's out of this server with op r8.
How many r8 sins are 2.86? Pretty sure more than 3.
who complains about them, with heart of steel its even even easier to win against cleric
One could say the exact same thing about Mystics and Nulify Poison.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
What the *** is this? No, no and again no - this is wrong. Mystics heal cast/channel should be nerfed but that's it - also APS sins? I really can't believe this post - APS sins drop like flies, a psy uses psy will and the sin is dead - cleric has 15 sec immune that he can spam - archers can use stealth against sins - mystics/venos drop them like flies, wizzy can fire combo a sin, seekers/wrs/barbs are too tanky.
How about we stfu about these classes and talk more about wrs that csn make combos that bugs ur chi and makes it almost unlimited.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Oh god, they compare me to Trafalgar or Lewd oh fk... god why, whyyyy qq

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

life is hard mr

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Because of the gear quality, but blame Vookie, he's the one who brought you and Lewd into this.