Epic Perfect World

Absorb Soul and full r8 3.33 sins

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
1. I've never played a wr.

2. I can't handle so much stupidity at once.

Bye now.

Can I just say that you suck at proving points because you say some shit and then quit a thread? Fail life much? Having problems with communication? Cure for autism isn't invented yet, sorry.
You never played WR and said it's underpowered? You are so dumb.
Every class is OP against another, but there is no kick-ass class that would kill every other - those are just fantasies, grow up and understand that the classes cannot be balanced to each other, but the game is balanced and will be.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:53 pm by DignityPK

Offline Indifferent

Can I just say that you suck at proving points because you say some shit and then quit a thread? Fail life much? Having problems with communication? Cure for autism isn't invented yet, sorry.

Says the one that suggested BP for arcane classes because he can't level his EP.

Just shut up.

BB for real now, I have better things to do.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Says the one that suggested BP for arcane classes because he can't level his EP.

Just shut up.

BB for real now, I have better things to do.

Loooooooool, BB FOR REAL NOW, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - I CAN'T STAND THAT PHRASE, LMFAO.COMEDIAN DETECTED.
>FOR REAL NOW
>FOR REAL
THIS DUMB PERSON!

Dude, for real now leave this thread because this post is for real now not unlike my other posts.so, yeah, eat that - this shit is real now, don't mess with me,niqqa #360noscopeyolo #swag #cool #rekt

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No nerfs planned at least till the next expansion.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Also you need to deal with the fact that I consider mystics and 3.33 r8 assassins as somewhat-balanced classes.
Yes, I know they have edge in PvP, but when it comes to assassins, the more people take part in PvP fight, the less useful assassins are becoming (or just more useless). Mystics stay only average.
I don't think that it's possible to nerf assassins without breaking the current balance or without any negative impact on the community (unhappy players and so on...). Regarding mystics, increasing Absorb Soul cooldown wouldn't be big nuisance, although I don't think that it's necessary and I think that it can stay as it is now, that's why it won't be changed.