Epic Perfect World

Gear Appearence

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Would it be possible to change the look of the current R8R gear to look like the character creation screen gear?

It looks 50 times better.
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:50 pm by StepAboveGod

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
also replace the poleaxe r8 to dual axes, or atleast give us the chance to turn it to dual axes with same stats as we had before on the poleaxe i could give a really good explanation to why i want this its a gameplay change that no1 thinks about but those who know to actually use wr (for moderators approve this pls)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
also replace the poleaxe r8 to dual axes, or atleast give us the chance to turn it to dual axes with same stats as we had before on the poleaxe i could give a really good explanation to why i want this its a gameplay change that no1 thinks about but those who know to actually use wr (for moderators approve this pls)

i +1 if u can change some of the rank 8 armor visual wuld be nice 

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

^this

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 i love my clerics r8 gear QQ

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Would it be possible to change the look of the current R8R gear to look like the character creation screen gear?

It looks 50 times better.

^ +1 this

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
:<
(click the sad face)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
it can't be so hard to do... we asked 4 this many times in the past can we plz ?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1. Would be awesome to have those gears.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This should happen.  Also r8 dual axes on wr sound nice.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-1 i love my clerics r8 gear QQ

Do you use armor ? instead of fashion when u play o_O ?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

I +1 this entirely.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
there is a problem to reskin gears, same as there was before with the weapons reskins, u will not be able to reshape nor hone it anymore. u would need to get a new pair of gear all anew.

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Or just make a fashion armor.
Essence

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
there is a problem to reskin gears, same as there was before with the weapons reskins, u will not be able to reshape nor hone it anymore. u would need to get a new pair of gear all anew.
Go make a reskinned dagger in r8 forge, different  skin, i don't mind making new dagger r8, this one atm looks stupid even as a icon in bag.