Epic Perfect World

Problem with Donating

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
I've been trying to donate for a while, and I do not want to get/use a Paypal account, which is totally fine until it tells me something like:
"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."
or:
"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

I've checked and I have plenty of money in my account and I'm unsure if they'll accept gift cards (Have old valid gift cards that I found lying around derp) but I've tried those. And yes those have plenty of money as well.

I've made sure everything was typed right and such as well. Herm.

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sorry for the issue. I'm don't know how I could help you in that matter, since I am not very familiar with all the PayPal rules, but it seems that PayPal doesn't accept money transfers from your bank or credit card.

Offline Faeryl

Unfortunately, paypal doesn't acept gift cards for payments. If you are having an issue with your debit/credit card being accepted, Pay Pal has a phone number you can call directly. If this is a new account sometimes there is an approval process that takes several days. I would call them and discuss your account, they are very helpful when you call.

You will first need to log into your account click contact us at bottom of page, it will direct you to a page that asks *why are you contacting us* scroll down a bit and click *call us* that page will give you a web PIN needed when calling them. I hope this helps..

Customer Service
1-888-221-1161
1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the U.S.) For eBay questions, go to www.ebay.com, sign in to your account, and click Customer Support near the top of the page.
4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2012, 04:21 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline nkv1

Is customer service free of charge?
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Faeryl

the prefix *888* means the call is Toll free if calling within the United States. I have spoken to them on various occasions and their service is free. The only charges that you would incur if any would be on your phone bill if calling from outside the US.
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2012, 06:21 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline nkv1

Unfortunately I live in Europe to be exact Serbia. Does not even exist as a country of choice on paypal, I feel like i live at City of Misfortune in perfect world.
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]