Epic Perfect World

WTF is the deal with bows

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But if you alrdy removed me my bow ( debuff ) ... give me a sacred stone with debuff as a effect ... kk?
I don't really care for the dmg ... i care about debuff
You can still use lvl 140 bows if you haven't noticed yet.

Offline Ste_

i like people who QQ after they got killed lmao, by the way, it isn't an hack indeed

all there is to it is claws+ light/heavy + aps cape+ demon spark / windshield (possibility)

so yeah...

gl calling evryone that kills you hacker ~

Dont know if you can see that, but the barb is in 'True Form' which requires, Axe/Poleaxe/Hammers to use.

Offline Varna

Dont know if you can see that, but the barb is in 'True Form' which requires, Axe/Poleaxe/Hammers to use.

true but you don't have to hack or adjust anything to do it so it's still no hack
Characters

Varna - 150 Demon Assassin
Arcae - 150 Sage Seeker
Navino - 150 Sage Psychic
Jazz - 150 Sage Barbarian
Santa - 150 Demon Archer

Offline Ste_

true but you don't have to hack or adjust anything to do it so it's still no hack

It is abusing a glitch. Which in my eyes is 'hacking' to get an advantage.

Offline yablonsky

Varna i think u are the wb so scroll up on the first side and read what Neith wrote it is bannable if U use fist/calws in tiger form u HACK , if u  bug and glitch useing its still hack.

Offline Varna

i see, well gj for letting all the wb's out there know so early xD

but well, i'd just use claws in human form again, not that much diff

and yes, this stalker sin keeps using my barb for ps since i killed him once ;P
Characters

Varna - 150 Demon Assassin
Arcae - 150 Sage Seeker
Navino - 150 Sage Psychic
Jazz - 150 Sage Barbarian
Santa - 150 Demon Archer

Offline yablonsky

only 80% more deff and  a lot hp more ... no big differnt

Offline Fiera

Using claws, fists in tiger form is bannable because you are going out of your way to cheat exploiting the game in ways its not meant to be used. Hello! Just like the whole FC glitch, you knew that was wrong, too.
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:07 pm by Fiera

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe its not hackin cause you switch to tiger form with poleaxe and THEN switch to claws.
just like an archer uses stealth or stun which requires bow and then can switch to fists
You Better Be Scared...

Offline yablonsky

dude realy how many 4,0/5,0 tiger form wbs are u saw here till now? if u can switch and than wear claws its dun would been a bug/glitch or what ever. if u in tiger form u cant change anything not weap not eq and not even eq a hiero

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
anyway, all classes LOOSE something when using a secondary wep, mostly damage. but sins DONT.
note that 145-150 wasnt just taken away from sins, it was taken away from all classes, you can still use demonic bow which has purge on it but sins dont need to use bow. kaput
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Fiera

dude realy how many 4,0/5,0 tiger form wbs are u saw here till now? if u can switch and than wear claws its dun would been a bug/glitch or what ever. if u in tiger form u cant change anything not weap not eq and not even eq a hiero

Exactly, they are exploiting items in ways not intended for them to be used to be able to transform into tiger with claws already on. If tiger form were meant to use claws then it wouldn't be restricted to axes, hammers, or unarmed.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

I logged in game and my bow is class restricted .... so FU all
1st - infinite chi - well as far as i can tell the only chi skill able to cast after the "2 spark + bow" is Inner harmony coz , if you would go to the opponent to cast rissing you would lose a lot of time and possible be stuned or killed
2nd - wolf emblem - as a demon you get 50 % more crit dmg but it only last for 20-30 sec ... use expel 1 time and you can tank it easily
3rd - chill of deep - you gain 35 att lvl as sage .... and ? your aps are slowed by 100% , unless that hit is a 1 hit
it's useless .... the only way you can 1 hit some1 is if you cast every debuff you can along with the use of cod

...I used bow for debuff mainly .... what i am supposed to do now ? use a spear ?
yea... i can debuff a kitter with a spear in mass PK while tanking 4+ ppl ... sure i can do it .
And If bows are so OP why i don't use them in 1v1 or any other sin use them in 1v1 .... we got myb the dmg of a EA with bow but not the range ... ppl complain coz they aren't smart enough to do something .
It can be avoided with so many ways .... and this isnt the 1st topic made coz of the bow + sin .
But last time the one who made it was under 150 and no1 cared about it ... but now since a 150 made the topic EVERY1 IS A CAREBEAR ....
i call this BS ... bows aren't OP at all .
But if you alrdy removed me my bow ( debuff ) ... give me a sacred stone with debuff as a effect ... kk?
I don't really care for the dmg ... i care about debuff

Sins using the same level bow as an archer hit for higher damage, archers using fists hit for significantly lower than sins. The debuff is on the 140 bow, use it since all you want the bow for is debuffing?

Bows might not be OP (the purge chance definately can be) but sins using them is.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Bows might not be OP (the purge chance definately can be) but sins using them is.
... especially when Archer with bow can use skills.

I don't have Sin, and when I make one it won't be for PK.
PvE tasks require bow (say, archers in GV), thanks for the help about it.

Whoever thinks Sin is OP, should make one and pwn.
If you learn how, instead of start saying that Psy is OP,
and when make Psy start saying that XXX is OP, and so on...
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Sins hitting harder than archers with an archers own weapon, archers having MASTERY over that weapon, is considered OP.

Archers who use fists dont hit as hard as sins using daggers, so how is it fair?

You can still use the 140 bow, it still hits harder than an archer using fists.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!