Epic Perfect World

WTF is the deal with bows

Offline XxHYFUxX

I t would be great if A Gm can give a Logical reason why Bow's were taken away from Assassins that's not a nurf it is just retarded. What good will come of that, when has anyone every bished about sin being OV power with a bow is retarded..... is the any explanation or did some just get a wield hair in the ass   
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline mrrolly

Looks like its Dragon and Nirvy Bows only, they are now class specific (EA).

Demonic is as good as a sin can get now

Also, armor crush stones are gone

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Here's a few reasons why.

Infinite chi class.
Wolf Emblem.
Chill of the Deep.

Sin dealt more damage with bows than archers, with a doublespark from stealth. Why should sins get to use bows at full damage in the first place? Archers can't use daggers.

Offline yablonsky

Than make fist/claws only useable for Bm and not for archer and barbar, thats should been make it again more fair. The other thing why sin got weaker meanwhile mgs still can hit  10-30k up to spark + crit? mg use to port and hit from range and sin/bm/barb can run like a dog behind a stick realy fair .

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
A sin can still kill a mage in seconds unsparked, learn to stunlock.

Archers can use fists yes, but in order to do so they need to stat a significant amount of dex into strength essentially lowering their bow damage as well as not having very high damage in fists due to the lack of strength.

Bow = dex based, fist = strength based.

Daggers are a dex based weapon so sins deal near full damage with bows without any downsides.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
A sin can still kill a mage in seconds unsparked, learn to stunlock.

Archers can use fists yes, but in order to do so they need to stat a significant amount of dex into strength essentially lowering their bow damage as well as not having very high damage in fists due to the lack of strength.

Bow = dex based, fist = strength based.

Daggers are a dex based weapon so sins deal near full damage with bows without any downsides.

y thats the main reason anyway sin is melee class thats why he got far better defensive class than archer, kinda unfair if sin use bow then .........
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline yablonsky

way more fairless is a *** wb in tigerform 5,0 with claws sry but this server sucks more and more

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
way more fairless is a **** wb in tigerform 5,0 with claws sry but this server sucks more and more

If you see a WB with claws/fist in tiger form - SS and send to GM, such things are bannable.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
^ why is it bannable? its not a bug or hack
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline yablonsky

^ why is it bannable? its not a bug or hack

its bug using or tell me how else u can use skills as barbar aslong u wear claws/fist

Offline Fiera

Yea, barb skills are supposed to be limited to axe or unarmed, even turning tiger form requires it. In order to use claws in tiger they have to cheat. It's an exploit more than a bug or hack, but it's still cheating.

The only way to make it harder for people to abuse this exploit would be to make restat scrolls harder to get, which might not be fair to other players but would cut down on the use of this exploit as they have to redo this exploit every time they change between human and tiger (i.e. every time they log in).
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:54 pm by Fiera

Offline Varna

i like ppl who cheat and PROUD on that http://www.pic-upload.de/view-15237619/2012-07-22-14-48-32.jpg.html

i like people who QQ after they got killed lmao, by the way, it isn't an hack indeed

all there is to it is claws+ light/heavy + aps cape+ demon spark / windshield (possibility)

so yeah...

gl calling evryone that kills you hacker ~
Characters

Varna - 150 Demon Assassin
Arcae - 150 Sage Seeker
Navino - 150 Sage Psychic
Jazz - 150 Sage Barbarian
Santa - 150 Demon Archer

Offline yablonsky

duno if u a bit stupid? but u cant go in TIGER FORM if u wear anything other than hamer/axe as wb for use skills and true form is a skill, he killed me in tiger form with  5,0
neith already posted it if u see wb in tiger form use claws/fist, can make ss and send to gm cuz is bannable
Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:18 pm by yablonsky

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Here's a few reasons why.

Infinite chi class.
Wolf Emblem.
Chill of the Deep.

Sin dealt more damage with bows than archers, with a doublespark from stealth. Why should sins get to use bows at full damage in the first place? Archers can't use daggers.

I logged in game and my bow is class restricted .... so FU all
1st - infinite chi - well as far as i can tell the only chi skill able to cast after the "2 spark + bow" is Inner harmony coz , if you would go to the opponent to cast rissing you would lose a lot of time and possible be stuned or killed
2nd - wolf emblem - as a demon you get 50 % more crit dmg but it only last for 20-30 sec ... use expel 1 time and you can tank it easily
3rd - chill of deep - you gain 35 att lvl as sage .... and ? your aps are slowed by 100% , unless that hit is a 1 hit
it's useless .... the only way you can 1 hit some1 is if you cast every debuff you can along with the use of cod

...I used bow for debuff mainly .... what i am supposed to do now ? use a spear ?
yea... i can debuff a kitter with a spear in mass PK while tanking 4+ ppl ... sure i can do it .
And If bows are so OP why i don't use them in 1v1 or any other sin use them in 1v1 .... we got myb the dmg of a EA with bow but not the range ... ppl complain coz they aren't smart enough to do something .
It can be avoided with so many ways .... and this isnt the 1st topic made coz of the bow + sin .
But last time the one who made it was under 150 and no1 cared about it ... but now since a 150 made the topic EVERY1 IS A CAREBEAR ....
i call this BS ... bows aren't OP at all .
But if you alrdy removed me my bow ( debuff ) ... give me a sacred stone with debuff as a effect ... kk?
I don't really care for the dmg ... i care about debuff
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker