Epic Perfect World

Father of Tideborns is going out.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi sons, i wanna share that im not enjoying the game anymore while i already floored 96% of the sins, still miss some that i need to beat, well the fact that im not rich makes me feel bored of the game while i took 20 years to make a warsong and now i will need more 20 years to get good engraves in my acessories and a descent atk lv wep, so as im not farmer, well in my gear just miss the atk/dmg now that i wanna get with engraves what will take years to me cause im unlucky and poor, well i think i depend those stats to floor the 4% sins that i still need to drop, but dis quest i will left to when i back to play again, well its not the first time i stop to play i did it 2 times already, so maybe in months God of the Universe will come back. And well i hope too that when i back mystics absorb soul skill will be with 10 secs cooldown, barbs knockout skill with 10 secs cooldown while its now 5 what is a 3 secs effect so its spamable as HELL!And maybe a new race or new skills for all classes come or at least unnerf the rest of skills that psy got nerfed. Well im gonna let my guild Marine Corps with my bro that is director now and thats it.

God is saying good bye.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Not even going to argue about "20 years" but barb's Mighty Swing and mystic's Absorb Soul nerfs were suggested, rejected and closed. Not sure why you keep trying to make psychic the best class but well....

New classes/races might come with a new expansion, you might have to be gone for a year.

See ya  :normal-36:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

I actually believe you came from here. It does seem quiete accurate , regarding the things you post on forums :) GL on what you will be doing tho
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Good bye sister  :normal-36:

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I actually believe you came from here. It does seem quiete accurate , regarding the things you post on forums
loooooooooooool I just wanna believe he is one of best trolls ever,......otherwise....ahahaha
tc boy

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Have fun with life~

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

granted i should be studying but its 1 am...fk it...had to reply to this...

Eternalagony

yunie1

I actually believe you came from here. It does seem quiete accurate , regarding the things you post on forums :) GL on what you will be doing tho
jajajaja.

And bb.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :-X :-[ :sad: :sad:  :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: try to come back and good luck  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :tiger-13:

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Not even going to argue about "20 years" but barb's Mighty Swing and mystic's Absorb Soul nerfs were suggested, rejected and closed. Not sure why you keep trying to make psychic the best class but well....

New classes/races might come with a new expansion, you might have to be gone for a year.

See ya  :normal-36:

Lol, new expansion? Game is dead, half of all people know how to dupe and the other half are donators - at least EPW is lucky with English people mostly - imagine a ton of Chinese/Russian players here - server gets dupe every second.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
bai mentalista ^^ take care ...