Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - River PvP feat. Xpendable Tactics #2

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Xpendable the best advanced tactic guild with 33 people against Artifex Hangover Alamat Aeons Ares.
0:39 I noticed when ever i hit him i 1 shot debuff him ahahah.
Im amazed how we managed to win allied Hang Over and Artifex, Aeons and Alamat with so few people with other words was easy :).
Also recruiting for a short period of time pwxpendable.shivtr.com
Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:43 am by wake up

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
La la la lovedddd itt :D

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
Xpendable 1# tactic:forget about the rest hit Artifex first

master tactics, gf

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

master tactics, gf
I bet u got A for war tactics at school ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW

master tactics, gf
ofcourse we sigged behind you, you want us to fight you and ur ally with 30 xp's. We killed you, u sigged sz and other 50 pinoys left which we killed using water.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Loved the way you guys begged them not to hit you in common aswell

GG tho, it's only a game
Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:00 am by IcyTech

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Luck purge only kid ;) lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
ofcourse we sigged behind you, you want us to fight you and ur ally with 30 xp's. We killed you, u sigged sz and other 50 pinoys left which we killed using water.

when you say "we killed you" you mean aeons, alamat and xp right? (: so 80 vs Artifex? ok good no shame anyways stop talk, you embarrass yourself in your own thread, i'd check your video but too lazy at 2 am

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
when you say "we killed you" you mean aeons, alamat and xp right? (: so 80 vs Artifex? ok good no shame anyways stop talk, you embarrass yourself in your own thread, i'd check your video but too lazy at 2 am
For some reason u keep forgetting hangover who have more people than artifex. Stay out.
This vid is meant to be fun not to mock any of other guilds in it. And if you didn't check video u cant really see what happened and what we did

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Loved the way you guys begged them not to hit you in common aswell

GG tho, it's only a game
You seem to forget you have a whole pinoy guild merged with your allied faction, if you are a loser please don't talk.
Was easy pk, Xpendable motto : Skill over number. Gf meng '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Whole pk without ep. I feel more useless than the normal missing first day pk.  :normal-12: :normal-2:

Awesome video  :normal-4:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't mad brothers and sisters, we would be sad too if we lost with allies. This is just a game, take a chill pill brothers and sisters!

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
ok ok so we had 15 hangover in that pk, plus 15 Artifex, so 30 vs 30 XP and 50 pinoys, so again 80vs30, just look chats and SS's, is fine if you say is all for fun and stuff is a game afterall right? just don't try to talk big when you clearly asked the pinoys for help to wipe 30 Artifex/HO

and Geo should change motto man, it doesn't suit you all if you going to ask help from other 2 guilds lol

anyways good to see you all back, or back in XP at least since you guys been pking with the pinoys for the past month

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ok ok so we had 15 hangover in that pk, plus 15 Artifex, so 30 vs 30 XP and 50 pinoys, so again 80vs30, just look chats and SS's, is fine if you say is all for fun and stuff is a game afterall right? just don't try to talk big when you clearly asked the pinoys for help to wipe 30 Artifex/HO

and Geo should change motto man, it doesn't suit you all if you going to ask help from other 2 guilds lol

anyways good to see you all back, or back in XP at least since you guys been pking with the pinoys for the past month
Alamat and Aeons under my spell, they don't attack me until Artifex dead lolol #wizardcelebrity
i feel like i'm dead