Epic Perfect World

Trial rewards

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Instead of Platinum Ore Packs, Damascene Ore Packs, can the bosses drop the ores? It wouldn't change anything. The items are bound (or so it says, never really checked) but they can be turned into warrior seals which can be turned into ores again to trade. All this would do is save time.

The special chests (from the 7th, 8th and 9th trials, where someone has to dig the chest for rewards) can also give the items directly. Since the chests don't drop anything and there's really no point in putting the items into chests.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
They are tradable. But yes it would be nice if either there was an exchange forge in base or the mats dropped were warrior seal equivalent instead of all the mats, although it would take longer to pick up especially on 2x.

Level 30 base

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
They are tradable. But yes it would be nice if either there was an exchange forge in base or the mats dropped were warrior seal equivalent instead of all the mats, although it would take longer to pick up especially on 2x.
No that wasn't my point. My suggestion was, to drop platinum ore instead of platinum ore packs. Damascene ore instead of damascene ore packs. Or at least have a conversion NPC like we do for Event Gold. It's a pain to open 100s of packs.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lazy lazy lazy roids! LOL!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
That is true it is a pain to open up those packs.

Level 30 base