Epic Perfect World

should i do like him, when i've become rich for fun? =))

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You don't have to convince them farming is easy. Let them do their farming the hard way if they don't want to listen.

Basically this

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
ull die virgin if u try to farm ec tat hard   :-X

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hmm, 12-13 gold * 200 = 2400-2600 gold - THAT IS TOTALLY AFFORDABLE O.O
Infact, it is affordable.
Easy ways: If u have money irl, just donate on a friend's account with big ratio, get 2000 golds for 100 euro or
make 5 toons to lvl 135/day, by PV and quests(will take u like 3h to make all)
7 days= 35 toons
35 toons to lvl 135 means 35*9 damas = 35*225 ec =7875 ec
Assuming that gold = 30 ec,  u can buy 262 golds with that, also, taking in fact that 13 golds= 1 toon to lvl 135, you will make 20 more toons with those level scrolls from golds
Now u have 55 toons + u can keep making weekly 5 toons/day, that means another 7,8k ec + 7,8k ec that u were geting + 20 more toons that will bring 4500 ec more, so u will get like 20k ec next week.
20k ec/30(price of gold)=675 golds= 51 more toons, assuming that u keep going on with the toon farm, u'll have, 35+35+20+51+35 toons =176 toons ready for next week.
In 3 weeks u can make 176 toons with not so much work.
176*9*25=39,6k ec. Yw.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Infact, it is affordable.
Easy ways: If u have money irl, just donate on a friend's account with big ratio, get 2000 golds for 100 euro or
make 5 toons to lvl 135/day, by PV and quests(will take u like 3h to make all)
7 days= 35 toons
35 toons to lvl 135 means 35*9 damas = 35*225 ec =7875 ec
Assuming that gold = 30 ec,  u can buy 262 golds with that, also, taking in fact that 13 golds= 1 toon to lvl 135, you will make 20 more toons with those level scrolls from golds
Now u have 55 toons + u can keep making weekly 5 toons/day, that means another 7,8k ec + 7,8k ec that u were geting + 20 more toons that will bring 4500 ec more, so u will get like 20k ec next week.
20k ec/30(price of gold)=675 golds= 51 more toons, assuming that u keep going on with the toon farm, u'll have, 35+35+20+51+35 toons =176 toons ready for next week.
In 3 weeks u can make 176 toons with not so much work.
176*9*25=39,6k ec. Yw.

Yes, but how in the ***ing world would you kill 200 alts in 2 hours?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
its easy lol

Offline DignityPK

its easy lol

*** this, I am doing what post above this quoted post said.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
200 alts in 2h
How to do it: First, put all ur toons in 1 order, as i do, corona, while u open 2 more clients, having 2 characters lvl 135 there, one in shroud, one in luminance. Now, pick up a town in morai world where town is close to out of safe zone area, that means u can in 10 seconds reach pk area without using speeds up. Now, u gonna place ur alts in that pk area, so when u log, u just have them there, ready to kill, go to town, use the bell to teleport through towns without picking 1by1 = report(if u have a slow pc, making 1 toon by 1, if u have a decent pc, just doing 2-3 chars at once)
This way, average of logging, killing alt and reporting is around 40 seconds.
40 seconds for 1 character. Now that u can do around 60 toons/40 minutes => 2h= 180 toons, but like me, i just have all the time 4 clients opened, so the speed pretty much doubles, making 120 toons/1h(since u can't be always that fast and dc might occure aswell. In the end, u'll have plenty of time to do atleast the 176 toons u make in 3 weeks , so, easily, 40k ec every week, with 2h of morai 'effort' and 2h more after to get the ecs and damascenes simply teleporting to lost city, going to nw forge, making the warrior seals and dropping them, picking up with a main, doing it again. In average, it will take u, 2h to finish killing, 2-3h more to gather the ecs. For me, it takes 5h to do all event. in 5h i make 47k ec. Idk about u, but this sounds fair as a sum of 9,4k ec/hour farmed.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Get like 10 toons 150. Do ares weekly. Easy ec.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Seby = perfect accountant :(((
i'm lazy atleast farm 10k -_-

and you guys talking abt 200-220k
LOOOOOOL!

Offline DignityPK

200 alts in 2h
How to do it: First, put all ur toons in 1 order, as i do, corona, while u open 2 more clients, having 2 characters lvl 135 there, one in shroud, one in luminance. Now, pick up a town in morai world where town is close to out of safe zone area, that means u can in 10 seconds reach pk area without using speeds up. Now, u gonna place ur alts in that pk area, so when u log, u just have them there, ready to kill, go to town, use the bell to teleport through towns without picking 1by1 = report(if u have a slow pc, making 1 toon by 1, if u have a decent pc, just doing 2-3 chars at once)
This way, average of logging, killing alt and reporting is around 40 seconds.
40 seconds for 1 character. Now that u can do around 60 toons/40 minutes => 2h= 180 toons, but like me, i just have all the time 4 clients opened, so the speed pretty much doubles, making 120 toons/1h(since u can't be always that fast and dc might occure aswell. In the end, u'll have plenty of time to do atleast the 176 toons u make in 3 weeks , so, easily, 40k ec every week, with 2h of morai 'effort' and 2h more after to get the ecs and damascenes simply teleporting to lost city, going to nw forge, making the warrior seals and dropping them, picking up with a main, doing it again. In average, it will take u, 2h to finish killing, 2-3h more to gather the ecs. For me, it takes 5h to do all event. in 5h i make 47k ec. Idk about u, but this sounds fair as a sum of 9,4k ec/hour farmed.

Why can't I just put all alts into one order and keep main in another - what's the need to have another alt in a third order?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Why can't I just put all alts into one order and keep main in another - what's the need to have another alt in a third order?
The event requires u to kill 3 crystals of each enemy order OR 1 lvl 135+ player of enemy order, so that's why u have 2 alts, already online, one in lumi, one in shroud, so u can kill them with ur corona toons in order to complete the quest.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Morai event= 9 damas/toon= 225 ec.
200 characters at morai(which is easy)= 225*200= 45000ec
That is/week
45k ec*5(weeks)=220k ec.
Alt killing at morai event takes 2h with 200 toons that means 2h/week of farming in 1month and 1 week.
200 toons in 2 hrs? Wtf do u have like 2 or 3 screens? I barely manage with 20

scxclfbdnkgw

why are people sayin photoshop? this is obviously mspaint ahah

Offline DignityPK

200 toons in 2 hrs? Wtf do u have like 2 or 3 screens? I barely manage with 20

I just minimized to 800x600 and I can run 4 clients, LAG FREE because it's low - res.
Try that running in window mode, switch with mouse easily.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
The event requires u to kill 3 crystals of each enemy order OR 1 lvl 135+ player of enemy order, so that's why u have 2 alts, already online, one in lumi, one in shroud, so u can kill them with ur corona toons in order to complete the quest.

Idiot you make him change event again if you keep talking about it.

Not that I care, since I have 100+ lvl 135 chars that I havent used for 3 weeks..