Epic Perfect World

True of False?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I play epw cause im noob+ br c; I like to stealth 2nd spark windshield with 1 sec be4 i press on tangling and kill target  O:-) i play only for worldchat drama and i would do anything to be good like choTon and VegetaSS ;c Im still learning
EPW makes me happy when i go on wizz bum bumm wow 3spark undine extreme poison undine pyrogram some1 for like 140k damage and i go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WAT DAMAGE WUT LOL IM GOOD <3 ;3
+ if i go on demon sin 3spark occult and see target dead ,  DEAD NOOB ! Xdd

cevans1290

I play epw cause im noob+ br c; I like to stealth 2nd spark windshield with 1 sec be4 i press on tangling and kill target  O:-) i play only for worldchat drama and i would do anything to be good like choTon and VegetaSS ;c Im still learning
EPW makes me happy when i go on wizz bum bumm wow 3spark undine extreme poison undine pyrogram some1 for like 140k damage and i go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WAT DAMAGE WUT LOL IM GOOD <3 ;3
What are you smoking..

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.

Looooool, I remember you - you are so fkinh annoying every time in PvP you stealth-double spark-tangling and kill - then you run away from other players and go back into stealth o.o

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Most of server hates me. But it can bring happiness sometimes; You escape from reality and have a peaceful place. I have a few good friends, some people backstabbers. But thats just life, but It can bring happiness. - Ty Agatio for dis server, and it staying out. And ty to fav gn Night and Sleep <3
u should be somebody on this server if everyone hate u?
ive never seen u...
who are u ????
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Opulence

The answer really depends on your situation. The game doesn't stress me out because I don't really care to do well nor find it an accomplishment. I do care about some people and situations/drama ruin the game for me at times. The main point is if you are unhappy don't do it or tune out of everything online every once in a while. If you enjoy the game and it makes you happy ... Go for it. Just remember to take care of yourself first  :-X

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Finding happiness any where depends on your own attitude. If nothing makes you happy for long in real life then how can you expect a game to make you happy. I try to find the happiness in the smallest things, let the small things count more than the things that make miserable. I do find happiness in the game, each character I get to end game, each character I get a little bit better with pvp, each time the base levels making a new friend in game, helping some one learn part of the game they did not know, learning part of the game I did not know. I am not a great pvper I know this but when I don't die in 2 seconds like I used to that also brings me happiness. Goals that are met, unexpected achievements, friends you never would get in real life, helping others, so many things you can be happy about I do not understand why people chose to be miserable and not look for the little things and let them add up.   I do  hope every one has a wonderful day.

Level 30 base

Offline Drive

• 🌙
If it doesn't bring you happiness - don't play.

Why ask for 10850238 people's opinions? :)
^^^^^^^^

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Winning makes people happy.  Meeting people who like the stuff you like makes people happy.  It might only be temporary in most cases, but I think an escape could be classified as happiness (even if only for moments at a time).

People seek purpose in the things they do.  Playing games like this to build up your character and accomplish things with it provides a purpose for the player even if the world they do so in isn't real.  A person being able to sit in their comfy chair and forget about the world for a few hours at a time sounds like a happy person to me.

The world we live in isn't in any sense perfect.  We seek happiness through small things.  This is one of those things in my opinion.  If you're the type of person who plays one of these games and hates everyone/rages all the time.. well then i wouldn't know what to call this.

^^^^^^

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked