Epic Perfect World

Scammers..

Offline jiko_sourav

I found those scammers who scams my items...I hope GMs take proper steps about them...Must watch SS & conversations...

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
maybe this is not a scam at all maybe she/he just changed the signature of her/his own dags

Offline jiko_sourav

Idiot that was my name zan...& ikw it very well + ikw which stones i used ...

Offline jiko_sourav

web nor working correctly else i post conversations too...i will add them tomorrow..

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR OLD ACCOUNT I THOUGHT YOU JUST CAUGHT A PLAYER SCAMMING ANOTHER ONE(MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN I CANT TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK)

Offline jiko_sourav

Dude when u donno then stop replying plss....

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR OLD ACCOUNT I THOUGHT YOU JUST CAUGHT A PLAYER SCAMMING ANOTHER ONE(MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN I CANT TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK)
You can use on-screen keyboard to turn it off.

And, if you want to report scamming etc, do it in the Helpdesk section.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
hi could you explain again how this could be scamming..?  :-X its just some signtures of unknown players how could that help with scamming? as far as i see it says in WC WTS  :rolleyes:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
hi could you explain again how this could be scamming..?  :-X its just some signtures of unknown players how could that help with scamming? as far as i see it says in WC WTS  :rolleyes:

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/about-hacking/msg5772153/#msg5772153

few days ago he wrote that he gave away his info to a friend who scammed him and took gear.. That person Angela was selling his daggers then after he told her/him that will get banned she/he changed signature but daggers are same u can see by stones.
Anyhow no1 will get banned because its not hacking HE GAVE AWAY HIS INFO. Only his fault

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/about-hacking/msg5772153/#msg5772153

few days ago he wrote that he gave away his info to a friend who scammed him and took gear.. That person Angela was selling his daggers then after he told her/him that will get banned she/he changed signature but daggers are same u can see by stones.
Anyhow no1 will get banned because its not hacking HE GAVE AWAY HIS INFO. Only his fault

Thanks for explaining because I got lost >_>

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
smh why oh why do people insist on 'giving' away their info to people they dont really know, please guys if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is, be it free gold, free gear w/e, dont give out your info to anyone, friend/spouse in game or not, you dont really always know who you are talking with...
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
smh why oh why do people insist on 'giving' away their info to people they dont really know, please guys if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is, be it free gold, free gear w/e, dont give out your info to anyone, friend/spouse in game or not, you dont really always know who you are talking with...

This ^, you have to be smart and not give any info out, even if it is someone you are close with (Opinion) :/

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
You must read system massage, it flash many times 'don't share your account and password anyone'

if you scam its your own responsibility !!!