Epic Perfect World

shinpachi_ , a cheat .cheated my 2.5k ec

Offline BIGbird

Why in the world would you just hand over 2.5k ECs to someone you don't even know? lol >.<

Never trust anyone. ANYONE. lol
yea ,i knew its really foolish。but ....u know .i thought its kind to trust .but its a disappointment.2.5k ec .not a large number ,but not a small amounts.well .what can i say anymore?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The irony of this is that you couldhave made a new female char and probably lvl it to 150 or gear with the 2.5k ec. :-\

Depends on your luck, if you're not lucky with R8 stats and have good ones - I wouldn't want to make a new toon.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The irony of this is that you couldhave made a new female char and probably lvl it to 150 or gear with the 2.5k ec. :-\
idk what kind of gear u have when it worth 2.5k ec lol

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
idk what kind of gear u have when it worth 2.5k ec lol
my sin had 2x int body and 1x int wrist, total wasted on R8 + Reforge = 1.4k ec

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Welp.
He couldhave atleast leveled it.
I never said he'd be able to make OP r8 stats.

The point is;Don't trust everyone~ kay,bye. :-[

Offline DevilKat

GMs do not force anyone to donate. People who get scammed do so from their own ignorance.  :rolleyes:

Truth!!! But Gms can easy give more donate options (3years see ppl ask this and Aga say is coming lol) or Give beter way to change gender and trade points. But no the inmportante here is more fashion  ;)

vlntbty

Yes, fashion is very very OP.  ^-^

Truth!!! But Gms can easy give more donate options (3years see ppl ask this and Aga say is coming lol) or Give beter way to change gender and trade points. But no the inmportante here is more fashion  ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ban that bitchy tho  >:D :))

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Wouldn't it be better if there was an item for gender change?
Like you buy it with 10 points, get it ing, sell it and person who got it show it to a GM, GM sends him the points and take the item. o.o
It might be a bit of work but this way changing gender would be safer for most people.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Like you buy it with 10 points, get it ing, sell it and person who got it show it to a GM, GM sends him the points and take the item. o.o
It might be a bit of work but this way changing gender would be safer for most people.
+ 1 to this. Well said.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

+1. There's always going to be scammers if there's the possibility of scamming people, why not prevent it?

Offline Kia

+1. There's always going to be scammers if there's the possibility of scamming people, why not prevent it?

+2. Give scammers no room.  :-[

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I like that idea,+1.
If they do add something like that i hope they make sure it has unique icon.
Peoples tend to put other item with the same icon,another sort of scam.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Or just not trust anyone >_> idk, that person deserve a ban and..

+1 to this.

+1 to that too.. and +1 to factor ep sayenne, and Shhh nub veno Conjuring! ? :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

+1

I like that idea,+1.
If they do add something like that i hope they make sure it has unique icon.
Peoples tend to put other item with the same icon,another sort of scam.

+1 for unique icon.. off late with 145+ scroll seen people trying to scam by trading wasoul lvl 70 helm instead of red dragon helm.. sad to see misdirected lazy intelligence (from small to big scams/c hacks etc..)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/