• Faction: Tyrants

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
couldn't hurt +juan

• : D

+1 GM. Idk why this never got implemented, but it seems possible + would come in handy. I was going to make a new thread suggesting the same thing , but since I searched forum for literally 5 minutes rofl I'll just bump this one. Need response gm pls brow
bump for the nigr(Swink) because being forced is the sux
also +1 for the suggestion
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
bump for the nigr(Swink) because being forced is the sux also +1 for the suggestion

shut ur ***

shut ur ***
u shut ur *** monkey
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
u shut ur *** monkey

mananca rahat

mananca rahat
rahat means 2 things: 1. shit, and that fits you because you're black( don't delete my comment or edit GM, that's how we talk + no racist)
                                   2. food, so I suppose you meant the food easy ^_^ LOLA

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
rahat means 2 things: 1. shit, and that fits you because you're black( don't delete my comment or edit GM, that's how we talk + no racist) 2. food, so I suppose you meant the food easy ^_^ LOLA

what the fck LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
rahat means 2 things: 1. shit, and that fits you because you're black( don't delete my comment or edit GM, that's how we talk + no racist) 2. food, so I suppose you meant the food easy ^_^ LOLA

sunt cel mai bun