Epic Perfect World

Voting gold

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Just wanted to suggest,could it be possible for us to see how many voting gold we have w/o logging in to the game.
So like when we log to user panel our current gold is shown somewhere. :-[

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Cool suggestion. Would be great to keep track of our gold if we can't login to the game.
+1
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

• : D
 ~ Nice suggest. o; It`s like, so damn boring when you need to log game to see how much golds you have . ~    :'(
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Just wanted to suggest,could it be possible for us to see how many voting gold we have w/o logging in to the game.
So like when we log to user panel our current gold is shown somewhere. :-[
yes please! I travel a lot now due to summer. this would be helpful  :-[

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Great suggestion, +1.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Yes please, it would be nice to be able to check how much gold you have without having to login.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I think this was suggested before but yeah, +1.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
I think this was suggested before but yeah, +1.

Did EPW just get DOS'ed? Also, this isn't probably going to happen because physically this takes too much time to code, linking website server to game database is going to be hard to make.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Did EPW just get DOS'ed? Also, this isn't probably going to happen because physically this takes too much time to code, linking website server to game database is going to be hard to make.

It's not that easy w/ filters and such, and I don't think so.

Offline DignityPK

***ing cloudflare fags like always.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
+1 to this. Good suggestion.

Offline DignityPK

Filters are basic and they protect against DDOS only, in fact any script kiddie could take this website down - Apache 2.2.16 GG! Old as ***, needs an update.
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:28 am by DignityPK

scatterer3

#CroatiaPwns

It's a nice idea, and I think it is possible.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Filters are basic and they protect against DDOS only, in fact any script kiddie could take this website down - Apache 2.2.16 GG! Old as ***, needs an update.

You make Skiddies sound like they're pro. :c