Epic Perfect World

Choosing A Class

Offline PerfectOne

What do you think is the best class for killing ?
Give me your opinion thanks, Newbie here :)

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
If you are looking for easy kills LA classes seem to have it easier killing All classes

Offline Kia

Archer - Assassin - Wizard - Psychic - Mystic - Veno

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'd say veno, archer, mage, psy, and sin..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ea, nr, wf, psyc. and wizz
perfect killer!

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Id say probably a Veno and Archer.
But every class could be as deadly if played correctly.

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
But every class could be as deadly if played correctly.

^ that right there, each class has its pros and cons and is all about player style, try out a couple of the suggested classes see what you think for yourself
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Depends on how much effort you're ready to put into learning a new class, since you're new to the game.
If you just wanna floor things, 3spark + IG + run away if the target is not dead by then works perfectly with pretty much every class.
If you actually care about the gameplay instead, I suggest you should go around in PK areas and check what each class does, and pick the one you think is more similar to your tastes. Or read some guides, or watch some videos on youtube.

Oooooor just explain more or less what features you'd like to find in a class, and we could direct you to something that has similar ones.
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:26 am by Sideris

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Also, it depends on how you will play it; whether you're going to do 1v1s, or Mass PK/RPK...

Some classes have disadvantages to others in 1v1s, and builds do too - you'll need to suit everything to yourself, and we can't exactly help you with this.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Depends on how much effort you're ready to put into learning a new class, since you're new to the game.
If you just wanna floor things, 3spark + IG + run away if the target is not dead by then works perfectly with pretty much every class.
If you actually care about the gameplay instead, I suggest you should go around in PK areas and check what each class does, and pick the one you think is more similar to your tastes. Or read some guides, or watch some videos on youtube.

Oooooor just explain more or less what features you'd like to find in a class, and we could direct you to something that has similar ones.

^ this

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Kia

Doesn't work all too good with support EP... But pretty much every other class.  :-\

Offline PerfectOne

I think im gonna go with archer :) I'll create a character later, ill comment my name here later , so lets be friends ? :)