Epic Perfect World

Gank Theory

ruse

Oh and to those QQing Xpendable doesnt 1v1. You'll find several of the members begging in worldchat for 1v1's and nobody wanting to fight said people. Also they are by faction rule required to accept 1v1s if asked.

Baha, they're not required. We can't/don't make people do things. Most just like to prove that they're capable of winning or they like to practice. If some barb was like "Yo Ruse, 1v1 me.", pretty sure we'd just laff at them.

Offline Faeryl

Dearest  Ste_

This topic is about Xpendable, so in order to remain on topic I must voice an opinion based on the topic at hand. What I wrote is the truth....I would do the same for any other Guild if needed, as I could give a flying crap about the Guild name, I care about the people in the guild, as I have many friends in all the Guilds on this game, and known them for many years. The moral to the story is play with honor and let no one change that in you, therefore if one chooses to fight by using a dishonorable sword then one shall die by the sword weilded by the one who has honor. Also, keep in mind trying to find an opinion from someone who has not come accross the people in Xpenable over there gaming life is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, which means *virtually impossible*.

Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:30 am by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
So you are saying that NoHomo = a bunch of angels that never ganks anyone then Ste_? Every faction ganks, NoHomo, TeamPH, Xpendables. All of them. The difference is Xpendables is good at it & doesnt pretend to be nice.

Offline Gtar_God

I thought i mite bring up one thing ppl seem to of left out. Ppl from Xpendables talk about how every1 has allied against them. But theres a difference between being allied with ppl and having a common enemy.

I remember when Xpendables first declared war on Nohomo.......they just came out of nowhere and started gankin us, so we retaliated. Before we knew it, they declared war, and thats how it kinda went from there on for every other faction. Xpendables made themselves the enemy, so for the sake of them being the common enemy, most the factions will go for them first.

As for Feo aka Eriphenio answer to Q1, He left Nohomo cos his alt was bein attacked. Now if u watch West, almost every1 will kill a random person with no faction or unknown faction. If its an alt, let it b known to every1, not to mention Feo was a marshall at the time, he should hav some power. If Feo was refering to the 2nd time he rage quit NoHomo......Lol he had his sin in Xpendables after they had declared war on NoHomo and was on the toon in the middle of a PK war against Xpendables....any normal person is gonna kill it, use common sense.....its like puttin a wanted terrorist infront of the White House -.-

Just thought id clear that up, he seemed to of left out some important info there.....conveniently
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Faeryl

So you are saying that NoHomo = a bunch of angels that never ganks anyone then Ste_? Every faction ganks, NoHomo, TeamPH, Xpendables. All of them. The difference is Xpendables is good at it & doesnt pretend to be nice.

Couldn’t agree more with you Eriphenio, that Xpendable players are good at playing their characters. Furthermore,  there is more meaning behind a true 1v1 or 6v6 that is mutual than a 6v1, just because they can and they feel their crap doesn’t stink. Mutual PvP shows the true skill of both parties, which is the way it should be done, as equal playing grounds shows respect not only for ones self, but that of others as well. As, for the allies it’s a waste in my opinion as it harbors false intentions twisted with double standards, and in the end causes more drama than is needed in game.

Disclaimer to Players: These comments I make are merely my take on the situation at hand, not to be confused with my loyalty to my Guild or the game as a whole. 

Hugs,

Aimee

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nice slander G, I only left NH once on my archer. Note I left because people did not care wether it was my alt or not :P, I also took my sin out of Xpendables at the time and the ganking continued despite my position in NoHomo.
Also the ganking I left over was at a random time where there was no PK war with Xpendables going. We had just cleared out TeamPH, my sin being factionless at the time & having helped NoHomo for about an hour. Im sure you love to shift all the blame away from NoHomo but the truth is it is completely irrelevant to this discussion. 

You are all so insistent that NoHomo has never ganked anyone first, we all know this is bullshit.  EVERY big pk faction that takes over west has ganked first. It's part of holding west.  NoHomo loves to attack people personally instead of adressing the points they bring up, by all means go trashtalk ME further but it won't change the fact that the things I said about NoHomo are true.  The previous posts on here show that enough, instead of responding to the points people bring up you have been attacking the people themselves.

Yes, Xpendables ganks. Yes, Xpendables is mean sometimes. You are not getting anyone saying we aren't. The point we are making is is that this is true for every big faction out there. You all do it, you all know it, none of you have the balls to admit it.
Also note that the average pk war where the horrible Xpendables meanies are ganking is 10 xpendables vs 20+ of other alliance.  We are such a horrible bunch of bullies are we not?
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:10 pm by Eriphenio

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Dearest  Ste_
This topic is about Xpendable, ...
I disagree.
This topic is about ganking, and Xpendable is taken as an example guild,
because some people feel that most of the gank complaints are about them.
Is that really so, we don't need to discuss at this moment.

~~~~~

"They don't want to fight 1v1 or 2v2"?
They don't have to.
There is no rule, nor game mechanics, that could force them, and I'm glad for that.

I already mentioned in some other post, and I will say it again:

PK is not duel, PK is war.

Even in PvE you don't run into too strong bunch of mobs,
you try to lure one, or some number of them that you think you can manage.
Or you call more people to help.

Just bring enough [Guardian Scroll] with you and stop worrying how many times you died.
Every death gives you opportunity to learn something.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Faeryl

geriatrix

The Subject:  Xpendable
The body: Ganking consisting of the who and what:
Who and What. The Who is who your article is about - the person, a business or  place , and the What is what happened to that person, business or place to make the story worthy.  Sometimes the Who and the What are obvious, while there will also be times when you have to carefully select the most important subject to write about.

Well, guys I have stated my feelings and am calling it a day in regards to this topic, as teaching writing 101 doesn't belong. I lubs you all no matter where or what you do in game.

Huggles,

Aimee

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
The subject is "Gank Theory", as you can see even at the top of your own post.

And I value your hugs high and return them with all warmth and respect.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.
listen if you go out to west gate (the pk spot of the server) expect to get attacked..... by anyone there looking to pk. if you want a 1v1 my suggestion to you is ask the person for a 1v1 then use a tele stone (only 10k folks)  to a different location to completely eliminate the possibility of a "gank" and if you just want to socialize then by all means go blue named and/or stay in sz. however, if you go to west gate (and i'll say this again) expect to get attacked by anyone looking to pk. In my time playing (most know i don't anymore) I've noticed that west gate is the hill and every faction is playing king of the hill, meaning come knock me off the hill (west gate) if you can. but don't expect to go there red named into a large group of pkers from an opposing faction and call a gank when they attack you. truth be told every faction ganks and the strongest faction in the server will be known as the ganking faction. in my honest opinion a true gank is when the strongest faction has to team up with the second strongest faction just to beat the third strongest faction (i lol'ed when i heard this).

any who that's just my 2 cents in the matter, carry on <3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup exactly, being able to hold west is an achievement considering the competition over it. Oh and studmuffin, not just the first and second, pretty much whole server lol.

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Some of what you said is true, but the problem is not in ganking. The problem is that Xpendables never want to fight 1v1 or 2v2. You said how honorable you are and help each other when someone gets ganked and that the whole world against you blah blah... But when someone comes and asks if someone wants a fair fight, you just jump on him/her all together. Don't blame it on others, that the whole server is against you. The server hates Xpendables because of what they do, and you should've expected that to happen when you started to play it dirty. It is funny though, that you talk about how "in reality, the Xpendables are the ones being ganked", yet in 80% of the time when I come to see what's at west PK, there are like 5-10 Xpendbales there and 2-3 other random people. The thing is, that most other guilds can't just make a "quick pk squad" of 10 people and go fight you 10v10. Most guilds contain mostly pve players, and if there are 20-30 people online, then unlike Xpendable, where 15 of those are pk players, in other guilds only 2-3 might be. And of course you just stay near the entrance and whenever someone steps outside the "safe zone", you stun them and kill. So stop talking BS about who should do what. There are facts. If you had the honor you claiming to have here, you would gank whoever ganks you and 1v1 with regular people. Let's just tell the truth - you love ganking others. So stop pretending you're not and writing all kinds of beautiful lines about Capitalism and the like. We can turn into psychology and look at groups of teenagers at the streets, or into zoology and see the same behavior when Hyenas attack Lions. It is natural... to animals and uneducated teenagers. Perhaps you just can't resist it and rely on the same instincts in game. Well, good luck killing noobs then, because all serious people find private spots to do normal pvp fights, where skill matters, not the the difference in the amount of players.

P.S.
And no, I am not complaining about this ganking. I almost stopped attending west pk for some time now, because it's pointless when Xpendable are around. I do find some nice people to pvp at other places, who become my friends even though we fight. Ironic, isn't it? Xpendables would never understand how that could be possible.

like i said in other post, im getting alergic to bullshit....

When we are in west we are there to pk, not to talk about our lifes and calling ppl because we want to meet more ppl, im pretty sure Xpendable is a guild that play this server to PVP all the time when members are online, we dont have and we dont want allys because we enjoy pvp. When we are outnumber we still try to pvp when fight are not even fairs, thats why someone said we always accept 1vs1 or 10vs10 without qqing, just looking for fair fights, but nobody accepts, too lame tbh, but we dont do post about that. I have NO idea who u are in game, i have no idea what guild u are, but if others guilds like to stand in west doing nothing, not pvping and talking about their lifes and u can just run around picking flowers we dont care at all.
When we are in game we like to PK and kill everybody. If u wanna do 1vs1 u have 20835702375 maps to choose. If u wanna ask to some Xpendables members to pvp im pretty sure everyone will say yes, i wont because im a noob carebear and i dont care to be better than anyone aushdusahduada.

Jup exactly, being able to hold west is an achievement considering the competition over it. Oh and studmuffin, not just the first and second, pretty much whole server lol.

yeah I've heard of the whole server making an alliance to fight one faction (when they did it to imp <3) but imp was the strongest faction not the third string. see I honestly didn't mind it when they did it to my faction because it kept the game competitive but people don't like that (that includes people that were in imp). when I played i received request to make alliance with faction all the time yet i refused because it would literally make it be overkill and make pk boring (my own members would even ask me to make alliance with so and so faction and i would tell them no; ask any ex imp member) and now it sounds like pk is pretty much 40 vs the server (from what it sounds like). so I ask you is that really fun for you guys?

p.s the factions imp allianced with WHEN I WAS LEADER were alt faction or the faction that rance was in (he was the only member and i forgot the name of it :P)

Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:15 pm by studmuffin

like i said in other post, im getting alergic to bullshit....

When we are in west we are there to pk, not to talk about our lifes and calling ppl because we want to meet more ppl, im pretty sure Xpendable is a guild that play this server to PVP all the time when members are online, we dont have and we dont want allys because we enjoy pvp. When we are outnumber we still try to pvp when fight are not even fairs, thats why someone said we always accept 1vs1 or 10vs10 without qqing, just looking for fair fights, but nobody accepts, too lame tbh, but we dont do post about that. I have NO idea who u are in game, i have no idea what guild u are, but if others guilds like to stand in west doing nothing, not pvping and talking about their lifes and u can just run around picking flowers we dont care at all.
When we are in game we like to PK and kill everybody. If u wanna do 1vs1 u have 20835702375 maps to choose. If u wanna ask to some Xpendables members to pvp im pretty sure everyone will say yes, i wont because im a noob carebear and i dont care to be better than anyone aushdusahduada.

this guy... is an imp member, i can tell :>

i wuv chu shao <3

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
this guy... is an imp member, i can tell :>

i wuv chu shao <3

FU i miss you  >:( , i did ragequit for 10 days and when i came back u not here D: