Epic Perfect World

world chat spammers

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
I don't realize what's the big deal, it's a pvp game and EVERYBODY trashtalks. Some get caught/reported, some don't. Reporting somebody because of spam/trashtalk (that is not harassment or anything other than game relevant) seems like crying to your mom (oh no, I said your mom, better mute me before somebody with a deceased mother gets offended) because your brother used a bad word.
Let me just remind you that, as you all say when it comes to pk threads, 'it's just a game'. Then act according to your sayings, don't get offended by every little thing said to you.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?!?!?!?!
You #1 spammer.
Best WR,wc warrior. :-[ :-[

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Let me tell you something. World chat isnt created for trading/selling nobody cares about that, thats why there is "Trade chat" for that. World chat is made for trolling, chatting, recruiting, calling for pvp and some drama. So instead of banning muting people for drama or having conversation about 1v1s, mass pk on world chat you should warn/mute/ban traders for using wrong chat.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Let me tell you something. World chat isnt created for trading/selling nobody cares about that, thats why there is "Trade chat" for that. World chat is made for trolling, chatting, recruiting, calling for pvp and some drama. So instead of banning muting people for drama or having conversation about 1v1s, mass pk on world chat you should warn/mute/ban traders for using wrong chat.
+1 I agree with you sister

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable

Wow +1 truth bro

You imagine how boring game would be all you could see in WC is traders and :3'ers spamming <3 at each other and saying "aw heheh"

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

This has nothing to do with "being Lazy". I believe it was created to try and control the out of control attention seekers with some GM intervention !
this is the summary of what every1 that complains about world chat drama is thinking, "mute him because im sad nobody notices me even if i start yelling in world chat"; if you really were bothered by the spam you'd close world chat, blacklist or what other ways were suggested earlier i cant remember, but its not that, its the hate of those who's voice isnt heard towards those who are known (nicest way i could put this)

Sarju

I totally agree! ^-^. xD. Lelo.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

well said, I +1 this comment..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
if you really were bothered by the spam you'd close world chat, blacklist or what other ways were suggested earlier i cant remember, but its not that, its the hate of those who's voice isnt heard towards those who are known (nicest way i could put this)
Because being known in an online game is a great achievement and serious reason to be hated for.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
every pk done specialy to alamat and aeons guild and artifex and ho sure they will spam but dont worry when gm on so many people got mute it's normaly happen in any game , trashtalk will never remove because each people have pride . and also perma mute is not solution to stop spammer , we have a 200 capacity in blacklist each spammer you can add in your list so it's easy .

to me i bein muted 1hr 2hr 4hr 8hrs and 24hrs that's why i stop spamming . if i spam idk how many minutes more for 7th times mute ..

juat calm down when people spamming about pk , all gm they do right punishment to them .

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
I spam world chat cuz I like to wish people a great day...and to be random and make people smile and giggle inside :-X
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

yunie1

this is the summary of what every1 that complains about world chat drama is thinking, "mute him because im sad nobody notices me even if i start yelling in world chat"; if you really were bothered by the spam you'd close world chat, blacklist or what other ways were suggested earlier i cant remember, but its not that, its the hate of those who's voice isnt heard towards those who are known (nicest way i could put this)

I don't know what kind of drug I've been injected with, I just know that I actually agree with Robbert. He must be a RO psychologist or something.

There's always a way to avoid being bothered by the spammers, but these people really don't seem to be annoyed by the spam itself but by the spammers, they seem like they want to take a revenge on them or something...Because they can ALWAYS just ignore their spam.  :-X

cevans1290

lol GM's don't perma mute anyone http://prntscr.com/3u15pa
read thread begenning to end. 19 years, just go to jail for 18;ez. Or have a kid. Tell them to take over hue

I don't know what kind of drug I've been injected with, I just know that I actually agree with Robbert. He must be a RO psychologist or something.

There's always a way to avoid being bothered by the spammers, but these people really don't seem to be annoyed by the spam itself but by the spammers, they seem like they want to take a revenge on them or something...Because they can ALWAYS just ignore their spam.  :-X
Omfg dis. what is robbert on. did he go on happy pills?

cevans1290

I spam world chat cuz I like to wish people a great day...and to be random and make people smile and giggle inside :-X
you also had fun with me/Tiane telling that other person shlt lel. About lesbian bs ;x Oh, I reported to Agatio hue.

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
you also had fun with me/Tiane telling that other person shlt lel. About lesbian bs ;x Oh, I reported to Agatio hue.
o.o I see.
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer