Epic Perfect World

world chat spammers

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Sorry but a Cooldown will make a difference by reducing the spam etc.,

Its like saying anyway someone with skills in lock picking and determination will break into our house why bother a lock on door.. it still provides additional safety and restricts number of trespassers..

So +1 to  Cool down on  World chat if possible.. much appreciated in advance ty

No doubt it will reduce spam but will it stop people from trash talking, plus everyone is just going to send a message in wc on after another after pk in tw= spam anyway so...............................?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

No doubt it will reduce spam but will it stop people from trash talking, plus everyone is just going to send a message in wc on after another after pk in tw= spam anyway so...............................?

They could just stop being partypoopers and turn worldchat off.  ;)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
If people don't like the spamming, the solution is to use your blacklist.

this god dammit

I hate those decks but I stopped complaining

block list has been expanded

to 200!!!

only problem here is that less people buy my stuff when I sell something via WC

I think I blocked whole server heh :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

I never said its the ultimate solution its just the start for the solution.. but will slow down spam.. (people who trash talk will do it either way can't stop in 1 day.. but with CD.. they will be annoyed a little as others flame on them.. and they wont be able to immediately reply.. step 1 towards controlling).. this will evolve in future with further improvements.. and hope some day ultimately annoy the hell out of trash talkers who will lose interest in having to get into so much pain just to trash talk.. slow but steady evolution FTW..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
so in your opinion you wanna mute everyone in the game permanently.
what would that help with ?

we are not warning, we are warning and taking actions, just cuz u dont see it doesn't mean we don't do it.

we do not believe in taking such privileges from people so fast, we give ppl their chances, when it becomes out of control they will be punished accordingly dont worry.

Everytime i see some people spamming for hours, there is no GM or when someone warn, those spammers start to lick all of you to dont get muted then keep saying things.

Well my two cents:

4) For serious offences, racism, constant abuse, we ban, we don't mute. I can assure you those people are punished properly. 
5) Some people will never learn. Some people don't care about rules. However, we can't be ridiculously strict for a game. Yes, it is against the rules and yes, we do punish people severely if it is deserved (I, for one, have a zero tolerance on racism) but for general trashtalk and spamming, it is still a game. This happens everywhere and on every game. For some people, it is one of the fun elements of the game, the competition, the rivalry.

Well, It happens all the time... But why i dont see those people who never learn permanent banned? From some days ago i started to think that perma-ban isn't permanent at all... Since there is some people who come back(I wont say names) from it for some reason.

:normal-20:

Edit: Also, when any of us complain they start to pick on you (:

Anyway, i dont think it should be reduced, but, i think people need to control their madness since it is only a game.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
world chat off = win

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Welcome to online games (or the internet period.)
You have blacklist, you can turn world chat off when people are spamming, and you can log off. GM's aren't going to be able to ban every single person that does something. And even if they do, that person could just wait a while and go back to saying stupid stuff, unless they get banned. Even then, they can just make a new account pretty simply.
It's still going to happen, though. You can't get rid of every person that spams, or get even close to getting rid of them all.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It always happens when NO GM is online.  Soultion= more GM's in everytime zone to cut down on this crap.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It always happens when NO GM is online.  Soultion= more GM's in everytime zone to cut down on this crap.

This ^^^^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
After TW/PK flaming mostly never gets muted. A few GMs actually take action, others procrastinate/give 1000 warnings.
This.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Drive

• 🌙
The best solution would probably be to just turn of the worldchat. :-X

Offline xdddddddd bro

• wawie!
  • Ur mom Goes Quack
  • Faction: Factored Life
as its so obvious, and lot of ppl getting annoyed by some wc spammers and their trash talks and meaningless shouts in world chat, I think that GMs should do something about it.
as I see its usually just 2-3ppl that floud the world chat for over 20-30mins with totally meaningless shouts and they usally insult and abuse others alot.
I think that for ppl that keep trash talk and spam on wc, should put a permanent mute, and Gradually clean the wc from this kind of ppl.
if someone try to make new chars for that purpose and want to insist on it, can perma mute on his ip oso.

all I see from Gms right now is warning and mute for brief period after they done abusing others.
this won't work with current condition.
and Unfortunately can't just simply blacklist every spammer since it got a limit.

wat happen bro r u mad?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The best solution would probably be to just turn of the worldchat. :-X

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

scatterer3

If you put a six seconds cooldown every drama/trashtalk that used to last 20 minutes will last over an hour, math AQ.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
80% of spamming is from like less than 10% of players.
we dun expect that every spammer get mute or ban. but I see some ppl do it several times, ppl that insist on spamming should get perma mute in my idea.

and shutting wc isn't a good option, since u may need to sell or buy something in that period of time or do some stuff like bh/fsp/hdd or anything else. so u can't just simply turn off wc.

the cooldown will help a lot, 20-30sec of cd will help controlling the spamming in my idea.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم