Epic Perfect World

Changing aspect of PVE?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
*DignityPK, dude everybdy was trying hard suggest for you and you still insult them,
dun hit random like a machine gun

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Quote from: Salim
*DignityPK, dude everybdy was trying hard suggest for you and you still insult them,
Pretty much this.
And now we will get attacked by him.You for saying the truth and me for supporting it
Whatever,Psy =easy to pv it.The gear=not our problem.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Tbh this is a really funny suggestion.  ;D
And "IF" such a skill is to exist, then it has to be implemented by the official server of PW only then can it be used here.
this is actually not true, it is possible to add such a thing (seen some other servers with edited skills) but imo this suggestion isn't even needed. Its quite easy to level any class on here.  :rolleyes:

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.

I don't hit random, I did not insult who suggested to me - I just insulted people who claimed to do 5-6 mins on a cleric and told me to learn cleric.
BTW, never heard back from them after they said they would show me... I wonder where did they go.  8)

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Stop suggesting. Guy is too wise he won't listen to anybody. Let the skeptic trashtalker keep soloing PV for 30 minutes.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Stop suggesting. Guy is too wise he won't listen to anybody. Let the skeptic trashtalker keep soloing PV for 30 minutes.
Yeah. If he doesn't want to listen, we can't really force him. Besides Agatio hasn't posted here which means he probably won't implement it

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
this is actually not true, it is possible to add such a thing (seen some other servers with edited skills) but imo this suggestion isn't even needed. Its quite easy to level any class on here.  :rolleyes:
Well, I guess you saw edited skills on those servers, meaning skills were a bit modified, not new skills completely. (Sorry if I misunderstood that though) Well editing a present skill is possible I guess, but to create a new one is quite tough. Not impossible. Reason why I said it's better if the official brings it in first. Then will be easier for the developers and coders to implement it here.  ;)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
why make a suggestion thread if u keep rejecting others' opinion and don't want to listen :c?
Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:28 pm by 永遠 の 天使
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was thinking more about defence rather than offence, maybe a blessing that gives you ~30-40 warding levels would be nice instead of BP that works only in PV and expires after leaving PV.
Maybe GM weapon and french fries on top of that as well?  Or just remove attack from mobs entirely, I think it would be the most fair for all classes :police:

yunie1

Maybe GM weapon and french fries on top of that as well?  Or just remove attack from mobs entirely, I think it would be the most fair for all classes :police:

#Done.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

cevans1290

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. LMFAOOOOO. I am done. I almost shjt myself. Agatio, you cool again. Gib 2x on r8 bracers now :3 10k wasted+npc'd. Oh well aw.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
LOL! Praise Lord Agation!  :tiger-25:
P.S. If not french fries atleast gib cookies.  :tiger-12:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: Ok
now that sh1t fits 'Retarded answer to a retarded question'
There u go, u got it. I LOVE U.