Epic Perfect World

Changing aspect of PVE?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
You get 200k? Last time I got more in a squad tbh... o_O
Without exp enhancing items you get 200k from level 148+ in PV for each mob.
And yes you get more exp if you solo than if you are in squad.
Some people still think that 4 man squad means more exp.  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

bvanharjr

I was wondering if giving a skill such as Bloodpaint to arcanes could be possible, since it doesn't affect PVP and Arcanes have hard time soloing instances it would be nice to know you don't need to dual client to level classes such as Cleric/Psychic.
Finding a duo partner is pretty whelming, the only ones I usually find are sins/archers who don't know their class well and arcanes of course. Just a PVE suggestion.

It's hard coded into the game and does not work with magic skills.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
Hello there, since you are that fast I would love to see you show me a video of you finishing PV in 7 minutes with 130 Armor and 145 Nirvana weapon, no pills too :) Thanks!
Just saying it's really likely to be what you're saying is bullshit.
First of all, you already lied, it's impossible to do 135 with 2 pulls unless you're a lucky sin - Why? Because at the start after the mobs there is a wall of freezers and there is shytload of freezers everywhere, you get frozen as AA you're instantly dead.
Second of all, I tried doing pulls - I die from 40 mobs if each of them hits me once.
Waiting for your proof, you can show me in-game if you want since you are so good at all classes :).

One, demon veno - summer sprint (immune to movement debuffs for x seconds) along with the 79 skill that is a 10 sec AD. No pill needed. Much easy.

Cleric - Stack IH if you get locked in place, can also use guardian light, plume shell, wings of protection.

Mystic - spam heals. nuff said. Also, you have gale force = silence and you can leech your pet with demon/sage energy leech and get movement immune. easy.

Wizzy - if get stuck, leap. Make big pull. set DB on mob. Expel when rest catch up. (works best with dex genie = longer expel)

Psychic - do pull, psy will, aqua cannon, sandburst blast, glacial shards, aqua cannon, earth vector, sandburst, glacial shards. If still not dead, repeat.

There are the 5 mages there in which I "lied" to being able to do in 2 pulls, at all level ranges, in the appropriate gears. 110 for 110-125, 120 for 125-135 and 130 and 145 for 135+. Not my fault I can do it and some others cant. Like I said before, learn you classes. :)

I have real life stuff that is more important than having to provide proof for something I've been doing for over a year now. So, talk all you want. Call me a liar all you want. Be jelly of this awesomeness, if you must. xD  I haven't even been logging on much for the past week to two weeks due to these real life issues. When I do get to log on I only get to play for an hour or two, at most. That's just enough time to do my dailies, recruit a little for the fac I'm in, and a little pk. Not near enough time to worry with proving someone wrong or myself right.

This message was meant solely toward the person who called me out as a liar. I also already have a couple videos recorded that I was going to post as a guide for a friend on youtube. I've got 3 or 4 videos already. As soon as I upload them, you can gladly have the links. In fact, inbox me your email address, I'll go ahead and send you a vid or two, as a preview of upcoming events. kthxbai
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:58 am by Sycosis

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
One, demon veno - summer sprint (immune to movement debuffs for x seconds) along with the 79 skill that is a 10 sec AD. No pill needed. Much easy.

Cleric - Stack IH if you get locked in place, can also use guardian light, plume shell, wings of protection.

Mystic - spam heals. nuff said. Also, you have gale force = silence and you can leech your pet with demon/sage energy leech and get movement immune. easy.

Wizzy - if get stuck, leap. Make big pull. set DB on mob. Expel when rest catch up. (works best with dex genie = longer expel)

Psychic - do pull, psy will, aqua cannon, sandburst blast, gla
cial shards, aqua cannon, earth vector, sandburst, glacial shards. If still not dead, repeat.

There are the 5 mages there in which I "lied" to being able to do in 2 pulls, at all level ranges, in the appropriate gears. 110 for 110-125, 120 for 125-135 and 130 and 145 for 135+. Not my fault I can do it and some others cant. Like I said before, learn you classes. :)

I have real life stuff that is more important than having to provide proof for something I've been doing for over a year now. So, talk all you want. Call me a liar all you want. Be jelly of this awesomeness, if you must. xD  I haven't even been logging on much for the past week to two weeks due to these real life issues. When I do get to log on I only get to play for an hour or two, at most. That's just enough time to do my dailies, recruit a little for the fac I'm in, and a little pk. Not near enough time to worry with proving someone wrong or myself right.

This message was meant solely toward the person who called me out as a liar. I also already have a couple videos recorded that I was going to post as a guide for a friend on youtube. I've got 3 or 4 videos already. As soon as I upload them, you can gladly have the links. In fact, inbox me your email address, I'll go ahead and send you a vid or two, as a preview of upcoming events. kthxbai

I tried to do PV in 2 pulls with seeker, the mobs res - I can see you getting butthurt and I like your excuses - like I said this thread is a pure suggestion to EPW not your imagination - enioy :)
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:12 am by DignityPK

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
until PWI implement such a thing, no chance of it happening here, wishful thinking, but no harm in asking
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I tried to do PV in 2 pulls with seeker, the mobs res - I can see you getting butthurt and I like your excuses - like I said this thread is a pure suggestion to EPW not your imagination - enioy :)

LOL butthurt because my sister is in the hospital having to have serious surgery? Nice logic. :) If all you're going to do is insult, then I'm done replying.

If it's just a suggestion thread then why are you taking it so seriously and insulting everyone and calling them a liar when they don't agree with you? O: Anyway, rhetorical question. Have a good day :)

PS. Like I said, send me your email address. I'll gladly send you some vids that I have on google drive of me doing the 2 pull mage pv's. How is that an excuse when I'm saying I WILL SEND YOU A VID. LOL You're the one not sending me your email address so...

scatterer3

Without exp enhancing items you get 200k from level 148+ in PV for each mob.
And yes you get more exp if you solo than if you are in squad.
Some people still think that 4 man squad means more exp.  :-[

Some people are stuck in PV since 2012.  :-[

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There are alternative ways of leveling if you're having a hard time in PV.  Some do require teamwork, but it's a sacrifice you'll have to make if you're an arcane class having issues solo.

I completely left PV alone as a cleric.  He was leveled on level scrolls, Morai CS, and GV after 140.

-1 for Arcane bloodpaint.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
DignityPK what's ur ingame name?

Honestly I laughed (and pitied u) when I read u need 30-40 minutes to solo pv, on whatever class u were talking about. Give me ur IGN and i'll make ur life a hell of a lot easier. All classes can do pv 135+ in 5-6 mins max, doing 2-3 pulls total, depending on the class. Your claims are false and i'll gladly show u how to do a proper solo pv.

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Some people are stuck in PV since 2012.  :-[
Blame Lord Agation for that.  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, we have been spamming PV to level for a really long time, yes if you are a tanky class you can easily do PV in 2 pulls. The mobs won't reset. The mobs only reset when you run too fast for them to catch up.
P.S. Don't spam Holy Path if you are way ahead of the mobs you picked up at the start of your pull.
Plus 2 pulls recommended for tanky classes only or if you know your class really well.
Some of the OP PKers know their class so well, makes me want to take lessons from them. (I won't take any names :p)
So, you can do PV in 2 pulls, but tbh, do that number of pulls as might be comfortable for you.  ;)

cevans1290

Read first five posts, no. Only veno can have this  useful, BP : Melee attacks recover 2~5% HP, not arcane. It wasn't meant for psys to pull full+just AOE.

Offline DignityPK

LOL butthurt because my sister is in the hospital having to have serious surgery? Nice logic. :) If all you're going to do is insult, then I'm done replying.

If it's just a suggestion thread then why are you taking it so seriously and insulting everyone and calling them a liar when they don't agree with you? O: Anyway, rhetorical question. Have a good day :)

PS. Like I said, send me your email address. I'll gladly send you some vids that I have on google drive of me doing the 2 pull mage pv's. How is that an excuse when I'm saying I WILL SEND YOU A VID. LOL You're the one not sending me your email address so...

Haha, I don't insult anyone here - if you took it as an insult you should be funny and IMO brining your family issues into this thread isn't going to help anyhow. I don't need a video of a wizard doing 2 pulls, like I said I was talking mainly about Psychics and Clerics - I want you to show me exactly on a Cleric since you said you can do it on any class with 130 gear, 145 weap.Good luck with surgery.

Offline DignityPK

DignityPK what's ur ingame name?

Honestly I laughed (and pitied u) when I read u need 30-40 minutes to solo pv, on whatever class u were talking about. Give me ur IGN and i'll make ur life a hell of a lot easier. All classes can do pv 135+ in 5-6 mins max, doing 2-3 pulls total, depending on the class. Your claims are false and i'll gladly show u how to do a proper solo pv.

2-3 pulls, 5-6 minutes, in-game name DignityPK - Show me it on a cleric, I want you to make my life easier. - BTW, gear should be 130 with 145 nirvy weapon.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Another suggestion for leveling a cleric: Nirvana.  Caster Nirvana also got an exp boost.  It's not a huge boost, but it's one nonetheless, and you'll get cannies and raptures for your gear since you're probably not gonna hit 150 for a while due to your issues.

Something else that might help: upgrading to at least 140 gear.  Some people can do it with less, but if you're truly having issue, then defense is what you need.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)