Natsune's Video Channel

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver

i just saw your picture and im dropping this btw that tongue looks suspicious

Shabooya.
Let's drop this, we are going on different direction to neverland of the yellow brick road along side with pony and xmen.
Essence

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
 ;D did salvation got maddeddddd harp?!?
Even if she is not aaing she is continously targetting ep
N its a pleasure having ea which targets to kill ep :))
And we (t69) doesnt pk to win , we pk to enjoy
 any guild having good amount of pkrs can easily win with some of aaers

If you dont like the video dont watch it none bothers :)
Stay calm
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:44 am by XiaN

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
while watching this video i was thinking to go walk through a black hood and say to all the black people FACK YOU NIGGA till i get beaten to death

Come to south east London new cross and say it, lols.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Nice video I like da music

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Dear lord all those mad comments
I dont get why you try to "analyze" everything so much in a game.
Let me "analyze" then.
If she wants to fist a sin and that brings fun to her gameplay whats the problem?
I havent seen anyware saying look how pro we are or somthing similar
"its monotonous ,depressing and boring".Then just pass the thread since you can see on tittle its a team69 video?
Every video of Salvation or Artifex is anything different than all the pk videos?No, but you faction sig on forum to say good video, good music, keep it up blablabla
Other than that whats the difference 30 ppl zerging 10 from 10 ppl zerging 4?none

About how we make our faction "look" we simply dont care ???
We are not intrested in making friends,we are not intrested on recruiting, we are not intrested in "winning" every pk we are not intrested in having lands and buttkissing other factions.

P.s mad comments we do like keep them coming  ;D

Ok Im sorry for insulting ur friend for trying too fist a sin . If he/she finds it fun good glad for her honestly , but I bet you wont find 1 single person on this server ( aside from your guild ) who would say this video contains any "pro" gameplay material lol . Idk much about eas maybe Im wrong god knows .
 But ya Im very SORRY if your friend got insulted because I or whoever pointed out her bad sides of video lol

oh and P.s if you already dont care what ppl think of you ( meant the guild ) dont reply too them else you just look really stupid

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Natsune follows steps from inventor of fist ea >CIeanse<
Good video anyway dont mind ANGER posts from baddies that die too much

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Keep the mad comments coming Im loling like a hoodrat not that I am one lols.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good video and dont mind the comments from the people who are mad lol.

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Ok Im sorry for insulting ur friend for trying too fist a sin . If he/she finds it fun good glad for her honestly , but I bet you wont find 1 single person on this server ( aside from your guild ) who would say this video contains any "pro" gameplay material lol . Idk much about eas maybe Im wrong god knows .
 But ya Im very SORRY if your friend got insulted because I or whoever pointed out her bad sides of video lol

oh and P.s if you already dont care what ppl think of you ( meant the guild ) dont reply too them else you just look really stupid

A reply is a reply, doesn't mean it comes with caring

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Geez, and the argument continues >.> ok lets drop it lmao

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked