Epic Perfect World

Natsune's Video Channel

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:P They don't like seeing themselves getting rolled look they all in their feelings lols.

No one gets mad if they semi afk outside sz and out of nowhere like 10+ people coming out of nowhere just to kill 2 people, they only get disappointed when that faction runs sz quickly when that guild comes in wipes them, as you can see in the video what I did. I forgot the certain minutes. I think it was at 9:26.
Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:00 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
No one gets mad if they semi afk outside sz and out of nowhere like 10+ people coming out of nowhere just to kill 2 people, they only get disappointed when that faction runs sz quickly when that guild comes in wipes them, as you can see in the video what I did. I forgot the certain minutes.

Meh.  :-\

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
:P They don't like seeing themselves getting rolled look they all in their feelings lols.
Not even in the video, just stating the facts. It's funny that a 2 shot mystic bothers to talk tho o.o

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Only good thing about this video is your first song , after I seen you fits a sin I stopped .

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Not even in the video, just stating the facts. It's funny that a 2 shot mystic bothers to talk tho o.o

Meh.  :-\

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Dear lord all those mad comments
I dont get why you try to "analyze" everything so much in a game.
Let me "analyze" then.
If she wants to fist a sin and that brings fun to her gameplay whats the problem?
I havent seen anyware saying look how pro we are or somthing similar
"its monotonous ,depressing and boring".Then just pass the thread since you can see on tittle its a team69 video?
Every video of Salvation or Artifex is anything different than all the pk videos?No, but you faction sig on forum to say good video, good music, keep it up blablabla
Other than that whats the difference 30 ppl zerging 10 from 10 ppl zerging 4?none

About how we make our faction "look" we simply dont care ???
We are not intrested in making friends,we are not intrested on recruiting, we are not intrested in "winning" every pk we are not intrested in having lands and buttkissing other factions.

P.s mad comments we do like keep them coming  ;D

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Dear lord all those mad comments
I dont get why you try to "analyze" everything so much in a game.
Let me "analyze" then.
If she wants to fist a sin and that brings fun to her gameplay whats the problem?
I havent seen anyware saying look how pro we are or somthing similar
"its monotonous ,depressing and boring".Then just pass the thread since you can see on tittle its a team69 video?
Every video of Salvation or Artifex is anything different than all the pk videos?No, but you faction sig on forum to say good video, good music, keep it up blablabla
Other than that whats the difference 30 ppl zerging 10 from 10 ppl zerging 4?none

About how we make our faction "look" we simply dont care ???
We are not intrested in making friends,we are not intrested on recruiting, we are not intrested in "winning" every pk we are not intrested in having lands and buttkissing other factions.

P.s mad comments we do like keep them coming  ;D
Tbh I don't see anyone mad, they're just expressing their opinions. If you can't handle the criticism, just don't post videos next time. Not everyone is going to enjoy watching it.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Obvious they don't like posting themselves getting rolled, they always post the first wipe; when they have more. Never the latter rounds, only the first few where it seems like they're winning. I'd gladly uninstall if I was in T69...

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Nice video keep it up  :normal-2: hope to see more angry comments from salvation + artifex. I so so enjoy it xD

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Obvious they don't like posting themselves getting rolled, they always post the first wipe; when they have more. Never the latter rounds, only the first few where it seems like they're winning. I'd gladly uninstall if I was in T69...

I've yet to see someone post a video of them getting wiped  ???

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls

Brb posting a video of me losing all fights I've ever been in

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
go back to vendetta ;)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran

Brb posting video of me dying to mobs in anglers village  :-[

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
go back to vendetta ;)

Not enough of you easies on there ;(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked