Epic Perfect World

Natsune's Video Channel

Offline Natsunne

Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:40 am by Natsunne

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Video was alright. Including the 14v2 at Allies was just an insult to yourselves though, not like that's your first time either. Stay away or accept 10v10, that's how it goes, okay? Or just PK w/ us, unless you're too scared?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I liked the first song.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Was an okay video but it just kept getting repetitive with the sigging on 3-4 people at allies, ot, sp, lost xD. I thought some parts would be included like salvation vs team69 or artifex vs team69.  Oh well overall,  okay video.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

...kept getting repetitive with the sigging on 3-4 people at allies, ot, sp, lost xD.

Team69 videos are all the same. Monotonous and uninspired. Feels like you use the same footage for 5 videos.

Overall: Boring. 1/10.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Nice vid.  ;D
Team69 get sigged on by more than x2 our amount so I don't see the problem of sigging on 4 people.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice vid.  ;D
Team69 get sigged on by more than x2 our amount so I don't see the problem of sigging on 4 people.

You sigged 16 on 2 yesterday, that's x8...

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Team69 videos are all the same. Monotonous and uninspired. Feels like you use the same footage for 5 videos.

Overall: Boring. 1/10.

Pretty much this.^

Team69 videos are depressing and boring, harp's video 10 months ago, or Natsune's 10 years from now (and every other in between) make no difference at all. Most of the situations end up in you guys ganking and sigging for a few people. Despite of pure gank and boredom, there's Lil Wayne and you do 0 AA, watched the entire video, you haven't AAed once, and you aren't even the squad leader. So if I was to rate your gameplay (which wouldn't matter to you or anyone anyway..), I'd give you a 0, it's generally boring and bad. At least Areashi bothers to add in a few random bad humor comments; but of course, I can't judge because I don't think most of you people are good at english, or even able to speak it.

Offline Kia

You sigged 16 on 2 yesterday, that's x8...

Logic and sense got lost long ago. Sadly.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Pretty much this.^

Team69 videos are depressing and boring, harp's video 10 months ago, or Natsune's 10 years from now (and every other in between) make no difference at all. Most of the situations end up in you guys ganking and sigging for a few people. Despite of pure gank and boredom, there's Lil Wayne and you do 0 AA, watched the entire video, you haven't AAed once, and you aren't even the squad leader. So if I was to rate your gameplay (which wouldn't matter to you or anyone anyway..), I'd give you a 0, it's generally boring and bad. At least Areashi bothers to add in a few random bad humor comments; but of course, I can't judge because I don't think most of you people are good at english, or even able to speak it.

^ Everything Bre and Ina said lol.

Also nothing wrong with zerging people , by all means ,zerg all the guilds over the map nothing bad about it ,now the fact that you record and post it , where you are zerging 2-3 people who are semi afk standing while 15 (+/-) come nuke them that's just retarded.  By all means do it , but recording and posting it just makes you and your faction look stupid .

P.S.: Why you trying to aps with fists a sin during mass pk ?Are you like a strenght archer or something ? ???
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
^ Everything Bre and Ina said lol.

Also nothing wrong with zerging people , by all means ,zerg all the guilds over the map nothing bad about it ,now the fact that you record and post it , where you are zerging 2-3 people who are semi afk standing while 15 (+/-) come nuke them that's just retarded.  By all means do it , but recording and posting it just makes you and your faction look stupid .

P.S.: Why you trying to aps with fists a sin during mass pk ?Are you like a strenght archer or something ? ???
4. You think that 'zerg' PK with overwhelming amounts of people and full buffs is the method to win PK. We would kindly suggest applying to Xpendable if you think in such a way: http://pwxpendable.shivtr.com//

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
 :P They don't like seeing themselves getting rolled look they all in their feelings lols.