Epic Perfect World

Eow~

Offline Ichijou_

Im just asking since I used to play PWI like 1-2 years ago or so... but since this is somewhat a different game with different mechanics ('cause it's on a diff. server w/ diff. gm's) what's a great 1st class (farmer class)? not too costy :D
still a cleric and or veno? can you guys gimme ops. thanks appreciate it :-* ;)

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
If you want the class that can make the most EC in the least time go for an Assassin, if you want a class that can almost do anything solo then go Seeker/BM.
Clerics and Venos aren't that useful for farming, but PVP-wise they are pretty deadly and game changing.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
For farming, sins can be useful for a number of things. On the other hand, you can easily solo a lot of instances if you have an APS BM or Barb.

Sins: Card bosses, Lunar (stealth farm) etc

BM/Barb: Twilight Temple, UCH etc.

Though you should start with a sin, but it doesn't hurt to have alts, actually, it is rewarding.

Offline Ichijou_

Hi! Thank you for the reply.
I've had my fair share of experience with sins, barbs and bm's the problem is every time i soloed TT and other instances the repairs and pots always kill me (PWI)
I was wondering if this version of Perfect World is easy for new players to get coins fast. (Im still downloading the client so please excuse me for asking such questions)
And please excuse my bad english. It's not my mother tongue. :)

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Its pretty easy, but you will have to work for endgame gears :)
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Like steroids said, barb can be usefull in farming.
I'd go with barb, easy to level and easy to farm. Very usefull as a first char.

Offline Ichijou_

Thanks again! I think Ill go with BM  ;)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Hi! Thank you for the reply.
I've had my fair share of experience with sins, barbs and bm's the problem is every time i soloed TT and other instances the repairs and pots always kill me (PWI)
I was wondering if this version of Perfect World is easy for new players to get coins fast. (Im still downloading the client so please excuse me for asking such questions)
And please excuse my bad english. It's not my mother tongue. :)
It is pretty easy to get coins, if you go into PV (Phoenix Valley) you can farm 10 mil in just one run, though granted, it's really rather annoying. (:
The amount of repairs vs what you will be making is so large of a difference. Repairs cost anywhere from 1k to 200k. Just do one run of PV, Boom, you get more. (:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.