Epic Perfect World

Downloading The Client

Offline PerfectOne

Last Week i download the game using UTorrent , i was half way there, and the next morning, i check it , IT WAS GONE ! :( . Then i Download it again, i was so happy to see it finished, it was 11:30 at night when it finished, i was so excited and patch it, it was taking so long that i decided to go to sleep and leave it patching, then this morning, i check the game, and IT WAS GONE ! this is so annoying! -_- . Please someone help me about this, i would really love to play this game..

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
what do you mean by gone...? because it can't be gone after installing it...or reexract it since u finished downloading  :-X or they all gone?

Offline PerfectOne

They are all f*cking gone! :(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
o.o, but can`t just gone...did u tried to download it again?

Offline PerfectOne

I'm currently downloading it again -_- . if it dissapear again, i will never download this game ever again -_-

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
if u still got that problem u should send a message to Agatio/EvilTouch/Magestic/Alexypk/Night/Sleep and see if they know something..but u better ask agatio or eviltouch

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's more likely to be a fault with your computer...
Can you not try download the clients from the download page rather than the torrent? Just incase.
Download it to a different directory than the past time(s) also.

But yeah, best to get in touch with the technical people through Skype or something.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
if u still got that problem u should send a message to Agatio/EvilTouch/Magestic/Alexypk/Night/Sleep and see if they know something..but u better ask agatio or eviltouch

:normal-12:

However, with the issue at hand, might be your antivirus stepping in, Im not sure.

As Kera said, try direct download, instead of torrent. And trying to use a download manager if you can, just helps sometimes.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
sorry Melody :( , i forgot u also GM ,im so sorry...give me a hug :3

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
It's unlikely to be an anti-virus, are you sure when you start your computer it doesn't reset itself? Try downloading a small program and see if it stays because this is impossible to be the game's fault.
It's either :
 a) Your computer is resetting itself in time
 b) Your anti-virus is resetting the computer
 c) Your family/friends are messing with you
 d) Someone has access to your computer and is messing with you(NSA).

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
If that's your bro's/friend's computer, it probably has Deep Freeze.

It wipes the computer's slate like every midnight. It restores everything back to the first time Deep Freeze was activated. This is often used in cafes. Have them disable it or have them install Epic for you.

If that's your computer, someone is messing with you and he installed Deep Freeze or the same software. Search for Deep Freeze or similar programs recently installed in your computer. And put a strong password on.

Offline Ormin

After finish download, quickly burn it to CD/DVD before it's gone. :)

Maybe some error on the system (say, bad sectors on disk) forces Windows
to auto-restore "last known good configuration" at startup / restart.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Maybe it appears gone because the update finished? Check in your files and search for the game. Chances are it could be there.

cevans1290

I would 'wipe' your computer. It should 1(Give Norton for a month anyway.
                                                               2(Let you download it. I wipe my PC, alot faster..Internet/web browser download, google chrome<3                  3(If its not working, get a external-hard drive and put it on that way. Whether this be a 16 GB flashdrive, or a huge terabyte :-\

If none work :
It's unlikely to be an anti-virus, are you sure when you start your computer it doesn't reset itself? Try downloading a small program and see if it stays because this is impossible to be the game's fault.
It's either :
 a) Your computer is resetting itself in time
 b) Your anti-virus is resetting the computer
 c) Your family/friends are messing with you
 d) Someone has access to your computer and is messing with you(NSA).

Offline Ormin

I would 'wipe' your computer. It should 1(Give Norton for a month anyway.
                                                               2(Let you download it. I wipe my PC, alot faster..Internet/web browser download, google chrome<3                  3(If its not working, get a external-hard drive and put it on that way. Whether this be a 16 GB flashdrive, or a huge terabyte :-\

If none work :
All, except skip stupid Chrome. Tends to corrupt download files.