Epic Perfect World

GV boss drops

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, I pretty much 5 client to solo till wave 3 (card bosses phew) and 10 ec x 5 + 5 EXP scrolls x  5 + 4 - 8 PGS x 5 = 50 EC, 25 EXP Scrolls and 20 - 40 PGS. It takes around 20 minutes or so. This plus the already existing rewards of OEC and MTP. Too much if you ask me. And SLS at the end, lol? Whenever I actually do full GV, I dual client my barb and seeker, that's 2 SLS + a lot of other stuff (x2)
^^That's what. Reason why I said his suggestion was a bit too much to ask for considering that many people solo GV. :3
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
^^That's what. Reason why I sa

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I liked the idea about perfect stones more, at least some use in drops would be.
Aga already said that the drops will be changed slightly. We don't know yet what it will be.  :sad:
Could be a GM weapon as well!  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Aga already said that the drops will be changed slightly. We don't know yet what it will be.  :sad:
Could be a GM weapon as well!  :-[

Don't forget the French fries and the GM ketchup, lad ;).

Offline Sly_Man

Drop will be changed slightly and the OHT mats removed.

Yeah, boss !!!
Thanks !!!

You're the man.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Kia

Drop will be changed slightly and the OHT mats removed.

Gracias.