Epic Perfect World

A tough decision.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
I actually don't have the ring Cynix. I've watched your youtube videos to see what kind of PK you've been doing with your Psychic and I see your point. My biggest problem however...is that no guilds I join are of any help when it comes to TM's and other things that help with gear. I can't exactly do it myself. xD I don't even know how to get a warsong belt or a cube neck and etc. I'm on just about all day and have all the time in the world to be doing these things, but I just don't have the help and information.

Yeah its a problem in this server.. hard to find a good guild that takes time to help a stranger..

Most gear up with friends or solo with multiple clients or buy with donation etc., (not a donator so not sure if aga left it open or temporarily closed)

For TM cape: check arrow head manor near the messenger people form squads there a lot..

For EC.. if you don't have guild friends whom you trust and who are willing to share equally.. better to do FSP / HDD / BH / PV / GV / WS defend / Fire legion event / Ares Event / Morai Mayem event.. its a pain to farm without good guild friends or RL friends..unless you can open 4-6 clients and have 4-6 150 dragon or r8 alts yourself..

Once again happy gaming have a nice day ^_^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I actually don't have the ring Cynix. I've watched your youtube videos to see what kind of PK you've been doing with your Psychic and I see your point. My biggest problem however...is that no guilds I join are of any help when it comes to TM's and other things that help with gear. I can't exactly do it myself. xD I don't even know how to get a warsong belt or a cube neck and etc. I'm on just about all day and have all the time in the world to be doing these things, but I just don't have the help and information.

I'm not in the game a lot these days, but I can help you when I'm on.  I actually am in the process of farming a second TM cape for my mystic, and luckily it's (somewhat) easier to obtain now with only 12 Lunar runs.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Venos.

I don't really get how you can say no to venos since it's one of the best classes of PW and NOT ONLY I believe.

Just think about all the advantages Venos have!

tail for example? especially if you choose a fox tail (the fluffy one, another is squirrel's I think)

you can hide your footprints during the mass PK with it, seduce your enemies or simply play with your shit

that's it

I won't mention all those fun little creatures you can tame and then watch them die in front of you

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
I'm not sure what Nuema is. xD As for the S-Cards, I have 5/6. All of them are S, and I have two S+. Also not sure what these title things are. xD

S+ Cards don't give you spirit. If you don't have 186 spirit your at a automatic disadvantage. Missing nuema, also a automatic disadvantage. Title quests are easy to do and quick, just go to ThaClicK forums since your in the faction and there is a step by step guide with coordinates of each item and where its located.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
I would love that Mika. xD I also remember a few of your character names by the way. Thanks Parallel, that was good advice and I'll check out those forums. It doesn't make sense to make something higher than S cards though, and them be worse than S-Cards...lol

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Venos.

I don't really get how you can say no to venos since it's one of the best classes of PW and NOT ONLY I believe.

Just think about all the advantages Venos have!

tail for example? especially if you choose a fox tail (the fluffy one, another is squirrel's I think)

you can hide your footprints during the mass PK with it, seduce your enemies or simply play with your shit

that's it

I won't mention all those fun little creatures you can tame and then watch them die in front of you

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I'm not sure what Nuema is. xD As for the S-Cards, I have 5/6. All of them are S, and I have two S+. Also not sure what these title things are. xD
If you don't have max spirit, nuema and good to best S cards, that's definitely the reason of your death in 1, 2.
Oh and S+ cards are only for titles if I'm not mistaken.
Work on your Nuema first, max it, and while you're at it, join some Flow Silver Palace runs. They give you silver coins, which you can exchange for s cards packs at Croma village.
And make sure you check the guide on here about the last contents.

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Yeah its a problem in this server.. hard to find a good guild that takes time to help a stranger..

Most gear up with friends or solo with multiple clients or buy with donation etc., (not a donator so not sure if aga left it open or temporarily closed)

For TM cape: check arrow head manor near the messenger people form squads there a lot..

For EC.. if you don't have guild friends whom you trust and who are willing to share equally.. better to do FSP / HDD / BH / PV / GV / WS defend / Fire legion event / Ares Event / Morai Mayem event.. its a pain to farm without good guild friends or RL friends..unless you can open 4-6 clients and have 4-6 150 dragon or r8 alts yourself..

Once again happy gaming have a nice day ^_^

thats not the only ways to get ecs <.< you can farm at NS or the shrine, I have my wife with me that helps..im a seeker she is too so all we do is for example...I use vortex while she drags em my way, with this we can make 1.3k to 3k ecs a day..sure that number might seem low but its a lot to me.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline Ormin

I use vortex while she drags em my way, with this we can make 1.3k to 3k ecs a day..sure that number might seem low but its a lot to me.
Seem low???

I make 50-250 EC per day in total. And not every day.
On the other hand, I decided to never get r8, so I don't need tons of EC for reshape.