Epic Perfect World

Possible bug.. But I'm not sure.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I have bought Chi Burn veno morai skill for 350 millions at one of the catshops. I went to learn it, and a few minutes later I've noticed that the book is still in my inventory and that the skill has been learned (I even tested, it did work). Although, I had 1 spot in my inventory empty (It was among the full spots, and I sort my inventory frequently). So, I was thinking that I somehow had 2 books instead of one, but I don't recall buying one before today, and I really wanted that skill to forget I bought it (I haven't gotten wasted lately, so don't count on that). Thinking further, I came to conclusion that empty spot could've been from ten million big notes which I spent on buying the book. If that is true, I think this is the duplicate glitch or something, because the book I bought couldn't be linked in world chat, only showed up as empty message that could've been sent. So, I would like this checked out because people could easily exploit this glitch.
Thanks in advance. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
(I haven't gotten wasted lately, so don't count on that) LOL  :)

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
logged in this morning, book is gone o,o

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
logged in this morning, book is gone o,o

A graphical error experienced by everyone, I answer roughly 1 pm every 15 mins about this.

All the problem is, is that your client doesnt register the skillbook disappearing, so it still shows, but the server has it registered, so you get the skill, and the book isnt actually there. If I saw this earlier I would have said relog.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
that explains it, thanks.