Epic Perfect World

The Most Embarasing thing u ever DID

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I was in the support room once and I remember a GM (not sure who it was) saying he/she spawned thousands of mobs instead of a few for DS event XD Whole faction + GM's client crashed.

Tori definitely did not do that to Salvation! And drop rates were 100% the same.  :-X

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I have something again! Back when I was on vendetta and I got applied to become a gm and got in, my first day I accidently spawned Christmas Trees all around Perfect World with no timers...we had to reset the server to remove them QQ

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I have something again! Back when I was on vendetta and I got applied to become a gm and got in, my first day I accidently spawned Christmas Trees all around Perfect World with no timers...we had to reset the server to remove them QQ
LOL

Nothing embarrassing happened to me xD So can't add to the thread :/
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Ok one more dea, qq
We had one class was physics and it was sooo hard we didn't understand what our teacher is saying , he's professor and very old he uses pills in class , so he asked us 2 bring one glass of water + pill for him ،
Ok that class had hot girls in it(6 boys  and around 50 girls) u have no idea , it was heavon for us and that teacher was annoying , one day one of my freinds said dude we can't miss these girls we must do something so we thinked what we do atlast there was a solution we went at pharmacy( il love there and bought squired pills instead of his pills, we went to class he asked he's thing we told we got it sir and gave him what we bought,( he's too way old to find out this things ) after 5 mins he told ok guys I go out of class for check something brb, we told take ur time sir, and he never got back xD we done it for few times , he said one time idk what's wrong when I come to ur class xD ,
Mission was succeed and annoying thing was gone so we had a lot of fun in that class with girls u know,
Dea don't try this at home it's for pros u know :tiger-34: :tiger-35: one bad thing was we got screwed in exam but I passed , it was worth it ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ok one more dea, qq
We had one class was physics and it was sooo hard we didn't understand what our teacher is saying , he's professor and very old he uses pills in class , so he asked us 2 bring one glass of water + pill for him ،
Ok that class had hot girls in it(6 boys  and around 50 girls) u have no idea , it was heavon for us and that teacher was annoying , one day one of my freinds said dude we can't miss these girls we must do something so we thinked what we do atlast there was a solution we went at pharmacy( il love there and bought squired pills instead of his pills, we went to class he asked he's thing we told we got it sir and gave him what we bought,( he's too way old to find out this things ) after 5 mins he told ok guys I go out of class for check something brb, we told take ur time sir, and he never got back xD we done it for few times , he said one time idk what's wrong when I come to ur class xD ,
Mission was succeed and annoying thing was gone so we had a lot of fun in that class with girls u know,
Dea don't try this at home it's for pros u know :tiger-34: :tiger-35: one bad thing was we got screwed in exam but I passed , it was worth it ;)
So..according to the thread's name..the embarassing thing u do is that u are addicted to lies? o.o

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Yeah epic lies, ur smart  :normal-8: :normal-42:
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I got another one.

When I was like 9-10, we were on our way to Maryland for I think it was my grandmother's 65th birthday party.  We stopped at Maryland House, which is a huge rest area in the US.  My mom wanted to go to the bathroom, and back then, before I had a kid who effed it up I had a steel bladder, so I didn't need to go.  So I waited at the door.  Suddenly this pregnant woman comes up and says "can I skip the line?" I looked at her weirdly because...there wasn't a line behind me, and I let her go.  For a split second, I look behind me, and...I inadvertently formed a line.

Oops.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I died to an Artifex

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
I died to an Artifex

LOOOOOOL BURST OUTTA LAUGHING!!!

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Embarrassing moment in a game: on PWI Dreamweaver, on my wizzie.

My husband killed me with cyclone heel.

While I was trying to kill another BM.

(It was accidental, btw, he actually came to help me, and...yeah that happened)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Probably seeing the girl i've kissed when i was drunk. I saw her on school, it was awkward...

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I tried sipping the spoon in oreo mcflurry :c thought it was a straw

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Kia

I tried sipping the spoon in oreo mcflurry :c thought it was a straw

My nephew thought the same thing.

I was laughing my ass off.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
I peed at school hallway i was 6 that time though LOL

* Keifazli/Blashcko*