Epic Perfect World

The Most Embarasing thing u ever DID

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello guys this is for dea ( dea dea dea ) she told me tell more story's so one more xD,
As u all know college its awesome and has a lot of fun , one day one of my freinds said man I'm sooo bored what we do? I said let's buy a box of mini cakes , he said what ? R u retard? We spend our money for a cake? I told I have an idea , we bought cakes then I said let's go to pharmacy we bought ampul I told ok Freind want risk as hell? He said hell yeah I said each one of us go to the WC and fill the ampul with our urine and inject to the cakes then go to the class and give 2 our class m8s so they can enjoy too , but we didn't fill two of the cakes just in case, mission has done and we went to class and said hey guys we bought some cakes come and get it, they said U guys want give us cake for free? Impossible u have evil plan behind it we said no it's ok look we eat it first ( then we picked those cake which wasn't infected , ppl said ok lets eat) everyone picked one ,some of girls said can we get one for our Freind too? We said sure we bought these for u and such things, suddenly one of our close Freind came to class and said sup , free cake from u? I'm not gonna miss this give me two, we said no u don't want it , it's not for u ،what? Shut the **** up give me those , :look man lets our class m8s eat this we will buy u better one , :no ****** way give me now , after 5 mins of talking finally he got what he wanted , after it was all done next day we told the story to him , he don't talk to us anymore I have no idea why,
Do u know why dea? :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:
Yes. He was mad cuz you wouldn't let him have your pee injected cakes  :normal-9: he's a true friend, wanted to eat your cakes and drink your pee. yunolethim?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This thread scares me :c

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Hello guys this is for deea ( deea deea deea ) she told me tell more story's so one more xD,
As u all know college its awesome and has a lot of fun , one day one of my freinds said man I'm sooo bored what we do? I said let's buy a box of mini cakes , he said what ? R u retard? We spend our money for a cake? I told I have an idea , we bought cakes then I said let's go to pharmacy we bought ampul I told ok Freind want risk as hell? He said hell yeah I said each one of us go to the WC and fill the ampul with our urine and inject to the cakes then go to the class and give 2 our class m8s so they can enjoy too , but we didn't fill two of the cakes just in case, mission has done and we went to class and said hey guys we bought some cakes come and get it, they said U guys want give us cake for free? Impossible u have evil plan behind it we said no it's ok look we eat it first ( then we picked those cake which wasn't infected , ppl said ok lets eat) everyone picked one ,some of girls said can we get one for our Freind too? We said sure we bought these for u and such things, suddenly one of our close Freind came to class and said sup , free cake from u? I'm not gonna miss this give me two, we said no u don't want it , it's not for u ،what? Shut the **** up give me those , :look man lets our class m8s eat this we will buy u better one , :no ****** way give me now , after 5 mins of talking finally he got what he wanted , after it was all done next day we told the story to him , he don't talk to us anymore I have no idea why,
Do u know why deea? :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:
i'm fine now.
Yes. He was mad cuz you wouldn't let him have your pee injected cakes  :normal-9: he's a true friend, wanted to eat your cakes and drink your pee. yunolethim?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I crashed the server.
Twice.

You're never gonna live that one down.

Although, I remember one GM running a drop event (was one of her first) and it was "free drops".

It was unintentional, but my god the puns that came as she spawned mega-hard mobs.  "Free drop" indeed. LOL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You're never gonna live that one down.

Although, I remember one GM running a drop event (was one of her first) and it was "free drops".

It was unintentional, but my god the puns that came as she spawned mega-hard mobs.  "Free drop" indeed. LOL.

On a similar note, I did a free-drop event once (first and last to date). Spawned what were meant to be ET mobs.
Nope. Wrong ID. Immune to damage instead. Oh le rage in WC.
I just pretended it was a troll  :normal-18:

Also nearly broke someone's base.
We human too, k?

Most embarrassing thing for Alexypk? Died to Ares.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
On a similar note, I did a free-drop event once (first and last to date). Spawned what were meant to be ET mobs.
Nope. Wrong ID. Immune to damage instead. Oh le rage in WC.
I just pretended it was a troll  :normal-18:

Also nearly broke someone's base.
We human too, k?

I was in the support room once and I remember a GM (not sure who it was) saying he/she spawned thousands of mobs instead of a few for DS event XD Whole faction + GM's client crashed.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was in the support room once and I remember a GM (not sure who it was) saying he/she spawned thousands of mobs instead of a few for DS event XD Whole faction + GM's client crashed.

I, being the nice person I am, went to help Pete once (I was actually just bored) in a DS. That happened.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline iRuler

MIN3 Is SO EMBARRASSING
The most embarrassing thing I have ever done is clicking on this.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
So. I do a lot of stupid stuff. ): Some of them I don't feel comfy saying here, so here is another~

I think I was in 3rd grade ish....
The floor was wet in the cafeteria and I didn't really take notice. I went running across because there were some "older kids" who were spending time with us. And I slipped and fell right on my butt, popping my tailbone out of place. At first I couldn't breathe, then I let out a high pitched scream and everyone stared at me. ): I had to sit on an ice pack after I cried my eyes out for a good 20+ minutes.
Awkward.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Oh, I remember that!  Still fricken hilarious.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Lol steroids , this memory's I'm telling u is nothing it's like point one against 20 1/20 , if I tell u advance ones u run away from me like 70 miles distance ;) , do u like this memory's?
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

tried to troll...in 7th grade during sex ed class and it went horribly wrong. Raised my hand to the teacher and told him we are all learning this stuff but when it's time...

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
One time I was walking in Times Square and this really cute tall rich man in a suit and he was wearing those really expensive ass looking jackets walked by and it was a green light so we waited and I sniffed him because he smelled so good and he looked at me in horror and I swear it was worth it all

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
One time I was walking in Times Square and this really cute tall rich man in a suit and he was wearing those really expensive ass looking jackets walked by and it was a green light so we waited and I sniffed him because he smelled so good and he looked at me in horror and I swear it was worth it all

what did he smell like?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Ummm is that a washroom or a slaughterhouse?