Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
these stories belong here

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
these stories belong here

This is the Off-topic section. Anything, to an extent, can be posted here. Don't post if you're just here to cry. Simple solution. :)
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 07:45 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

pikachuchu

This is the Off-topic section. Anything, to an extent, can be posted here. Don't f*cking post if you're just here to cry. Simple solution. :)

You're way too aggressive. He wasn't crying, he was making a comment about the stories saying they belong on that site. It's like saying to someone they belong on tv/youtube or whatever. Calm down.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This is the Off-topic section. Anything, to an extent, can be posted here. Don't f*cking post if you're just here to cry. Simple solution. :)
Calm down virgin boy, go out, meet some girls. Stop being introvert and have conversations with your OS.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
um wow I didn't really think people would actually answer

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
um wow I didn't really think people would actually answer

y so

half of these stories are probably fake

just like mine btw

I didn't pee all over the toilet

I shet all over the toilet

*diarrhea*

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

EricaMurcas

Funny story. I had to take a piss and I was running on 0 hours of sleep for the last 32 hours. I went to a Wal-Mart, walked through the maze like passageway, and saw a guy whip out his dick and started to pee in the urinals; I was mortified, I must have looked like a perverted woman. I apologized really quickly and ran out of the guy's bathroom and into the girl's restroom, where I started to laugh my ass off. I told my husband and he said: "I swear to god I didn't spike your drink... maybe you go sleep on our way home? (We were roughly an hour from home.)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I was like...10, and my mom wanted to go to church.  Fine, whatever. (This was back when I was open to the idea--I much rather pray in the privacy of my home now)

Anyways, I went, and it was a warm day and then this church was packed to the brim and was really hot, and there was no air conditioning.  You know the stereotype about too many black people in one place making it really hot? Yeah, that's kinda true.  But I was actually starting to get sick because of the heat (and it wasn't very sweet smelling either, so heat+nasty smells=sick).  I was okay for maybe the first 2 hours, then it was time to go up and put money in the collection bin.  I did just that, and RIGHT after...I puked.

It was literally the only time I have ever projectile vomited in my life, to date.  Unfortunately...there was a woman right in front of me.  So guess who had a heavy dry cleaning bill. 

I not only was embarrassed, I also felt awful.  It was a sudden thing too.  And since then, we've never been back to that church.  I'm not sure if they've since added AC, because holy hell that was too damn hot.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
What country is that in? I've never seen something like that in my life :O
Man, first time in Italy, one thing you won't forget - standing toilets.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
I think my most embarrassing story was a couple years ago when I got my hair cut too short (friend offered to cut it for me), and I went to go clothes shopping with friends. The associate there brought over some clothes and said I would look sexy in them. They were guys' clothes and she had thought I was a guy. After I told her, I don't know which of us were more embarrassed.  :-[
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
joining arteefools [artifeks] and reuniting with the old people especially Pedro. It became more BR than I ever thought. GAME OVER.
Hahah I'm joking :)

Essence

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
reuniting with the old people especially Pedro. It became more BR than I ever thought.

:normal-12:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
8th grade... professor asked what state neon was in and I blurted out Tallahassee..

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I crashed the server.
Twice.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Hello guys this is for dea ( dea dea dea ) she told me tell more story's so one more xD,
As u all know college its awesome and has a lot of fun , one day one of my freinds said man I'm sooo bored what we do? I said let's buy a box of mini cakes , he said what ? R u retard? We spend our money for a cake? I told I have an idea , we bought cakes then I said let's go to pharmacy we bought ampul I told ok Freind want risk as hell? He said hell yeah I said each one of us go to the WC and fill the ampul with our urine and inject to the cakes then go to the class and give 2 our class m8s so they can enjoy too , but we didn't fill two of the cakes just in case, mission has done and we went to class and said hey guys we bought some cakes come and get it, they said U guys want give us cake for free? Impossible u have evil plan behind it we said no it's ok look we eat it first ( then we picked those cake which wasn't infected , ppl said ok lets eat) everyone picked one ,some of girls said can we get one for our Freind too? We said sure we bought these for u and such things, suddenly one of our close Freind came to class and said sup , free cake from u? I'm not gonna miss this give me two, we said no u don't want it , it's not for u ،what? Shut the **** up give me those , :look man lets our class m8s eat this we will buy u better one , :no ****** way give me now , after 5 mins of talking finally he got what he wanted , after it was all done next day we told the story to him , he don't talk to us anymore I have no idea why,
Do u know why dea? :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]