Epic Perfect World

your perfered playstyle

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
just a question would you guys prefer a mmo playstlye like dragon age or a mmo playstlye like epw. when I mean playstlye I mean the way u control the player and the way you use skills. tell me your reason on why. btw an example would be like PWE Neverwinter the way you use skills, target, and move around.

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
I mean the way you would Prefer to play as in fighting, moving, etc.

Offline Gly

• Hello
  • Characters: Gly
I like this game's play style better since it's pretty simple to control and doesn't really get too affected by a touch
pad rather than a mouse. It's also nice to be able to arrange your screen in your own way such as skill bars, etc. But fighting while moving definitely is interesting as shown in dragon age, never winter, and other games such as vindictus. But usually these types of play styles make your screen default looking and less to your suiting. Overall, I like the play style here better bc it's just makes playing easier and less stressing.
ok

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
I like this game's play style better since it's pretty simple to control and doesn't really get too affected by a touch
pad rather than a mouse. It's also nice to be able to arrange your screen in your own way such as skill bars, etc. But fighting while moving definitely is interesting as shown in dragon age, never winter, and other games such as vindictus. But usually these types of play styles make your screen default looking and less to your suiting. Overall, I like the play style here better bc it's just makes playing easier and less stressing.
I get what you are saying I just perfer a challenge

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ehhh, I've played both types click to fight and physically move your char and fight around the whole map. I like both of em, but I like controlling my own char and dodging attacks myself instead of letting it all to chance.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
if you wan't over view in your screen press ALT+H

ty ;)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Obviously I enjoy PW because I am still here. It is the one game I keep coming back to and the one that I am most comfortable with.
But one of the best games I have ever played, in terms of erm play style and controls I guess, is RaiderZ.
I loved the aim and shoot style, especially as I was a cleric, so aiming heals and support was particularly challenging and enjoyable.
I also love dodging. Plus some of their boss fights were amazing.
Being picked up and thrown around by bosses was great.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sly_Man

I played old Runescape. You click on opponent and let the battle last, unless you try to run away.
Also tried Cronous, Shaiya, and few others...

The best for me is here and in SWTOR.
Rappelz is also fine, but flight and mount renting policy is not much fun for me, and
inventory could be better organized, to actually MOVE what you wear to wear slots.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
just a question would you guys prefer a mmo playstlye like dragon age or a mmo playstlye like epw. when I mean playstlye I mean the way u control the player and the way you use skills. tell me your reason on why. btw an example would be like PWE Neverwinter the way you use skills, target, and move around.

I dont know if you played Jade Dynasty it's a good game as well, but both great game, as for runescape i've played the OLD runescape when it came out but sadly now its crap, I like PWI style..and who said its just point and click? dont you know you can use TAB? >.> thats not aim at you tho just the ones moans about point & click.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline DevilKat

I like Cabal style!
Is similar to pw but you have combos style and is very cool
Just Hope Cabal2 come for Europe or USA and i say goodbye to PW

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I like it the TERA or Vindictus or Dragon Nest way. And I love smashing bottons trying to perform random combos, and the chance to flip around to actually avoid hits.
But I'm sticking with my Spartan style on PW for now.