Epic Perfect World

Best of each class EVENT(FINISHED)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Neith I am not attacking you, as I have frequently said, I don't think this sort of thing is what we should be doing, who are we to say 'you are now the gm proclaimed best of class', just making sure you dont go doing something that will cause any drama.

On the note of hamlet (spent the last 6 months studying it, I absolutly abhore it)

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

The quote is asking whether it is more noble to suffer stoically and not bring misfortune upon others, or whether the noble thing to seek is vengence, and opposing the ones causing the suffering. It is a question which the answer differs from person to person, it is based on a persons view of morality, hardly applicable to EPW.

I really am sorry Neith if I do seem like I am just disagreeing with your for the sake of it, but I just think that this will go badly unless people understand we are not going to determine who is the best, we are just saying it for the purpose of this one event.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
GM just will announce winners, we give people possibility to show what they can, as I already told in one of posts - everyone have they combo and they secrets.
And as I already told to you - yes this event can`t be fair, because people who maybe are really good at their class, maybe won`t be able to attend.
But we same can tell about UFC or any other event. And I hope that others will find this event interesting and maybe some can learn something useful from their opponent. I`m sad for those, who taking games seriously.

And what about you Ninjas, if you have any personal or just in game issues with me, or just want to discuss meaning of life and what Hamlet(yes, I know I mentioned him first. Some things have more than one meaning) wanted to say or about any other book and their character - you can always PM me on forum or I can give you my email, or skype. Or I can even log to teamspeak to listen what you have against me.

On forum - closing this discussion with you, to not cause drama ;)
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I don't have a problem with you?  ???

Anyway, Good luck everyone with the event!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I'm just gunna stay outta this before I go into Dr. Coffee mode. But yea gl with event lol.

Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:42 am by Neith

Offline AlicE

AlicE Level 150 Mystic

We did a 1v1 with Mantus not long ago and it was a tremendous fun, but seemed like an endless fight :D
Would be fun to try it in an event. Although, just a suggestion - perhaps make some kind of a time limit for each fight? Sometimes opponents can be so close in power, so that the battle may never end. Perhaps if let's say the battle is on for like an hour, maybe it's best to call it a draw and give each 50% of the winning points and if it's the fight that will determine the best player, then split the reward? Same as in real life, there is no black and white and no "ultimate winner". Sometimes there are two or three equally awesome opponents, so they all deserve to share the 1st place, rather then making them fight for 5 hours until someone runs out of HP charms or loses because of lag or gets distracted by mom/sister/dog/earthquake. ;D

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
I'm just gunna stay outta this before I go into Dr. Coffee mode. But yea gl with event lol.

Can sense irony.
Guess again forgot to turn of iron.

AlicE, yes, time limited will be set. Cause some class can take ages fighting each other. Especially those who stuns last only few seconds or those who can heal themselves.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Can sense irony.
Guess again forgot to turn of iron.

AlicE, yes, time limited will be set. Cause some class can take ages fighting each other. Especially those who stuns last only few seconds or those who can heal themselves.

No irony. Just was implying I don't wanna get involved with what you and Ninjas were discussing... And was saying gl with event o.O

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Oh, you about that :D I just was thinking you talked not about me and ninjas, but event :)

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline HoNeS

• Beginner
HoNeS----> 150 MG

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
ALOT of these matches will end with duels ijs.

Lethal sin

Offline Jim~

IDK if I can attend, but i`ll try..
OnePinoY -> 150 wiz

Offline Zero

Zero 150 WR
Blitz 150 Seeker
Calamity 150 EA

Offline lonerose82

Laeya - 150 WF/Veno
Enid - 150 EP/Cleric

Offline bsqd2006