Epic Perfect World

World Cup EpicPW Event !

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Quote from: Salim link=topic=66287.msg5772439#ms >:(g5772439 date=1403028881
Still hope from spain, unless they was loose last game by netherlands but they another stronk team!!
Even I am not German... Germany will win this cup

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
no, will not be germany..Spain will win this again i bet on this..u will see, and if it`s not Spain then Germany is 2nd who can win this

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Too much freedom in just one picture.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Brazil will win as this cup is totally rigged. I have never seen such a high percentage of matches ending with the same result, with only 1 being a draw. (6/15)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Brazil will win as this cup is totally rigged. I have never seen such a high percentage of matches ending with the same result, with only 1 being a draw. (6/15)

I agree with it being rigged. Look at all of the refs, look at the choices they make; 3/4 are not correct, and 1/4 are played on. They're ridiculous, only yesterday when the ref wasn't on Brazil's side, it showed their actual quality. It's Netherlands' year imo.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i duno if u know but there isn't a referee school, there isn't a referee trainning grounds, there is nothing to prepare referees.
it sucks....i duno why it is like this...anyone who wants can be a referee, earn thousands by working 4 times a month and even have a 2nd job...its pathetic...
and when clubs / teams try to come up with ideas to make football more fairly decided, they say "NO".

so if u look and read all the football laws under FIFA (which is the higher and which is the one that everyone follows) they always end with something similar to: "in case of doubt the referee call the shots"
this means the referee will always have its hand on decisions...
corruption isn't made on the "goals" that go inside the net...
corruption is on the little decisions that affect the game...

but nvm that sucks to even be discussed cuz it will never change...corruption will always prevails over "fair play" they only care for racism fair play...not everything else...corruption gives them money...so its there to stay.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I'd just like to point out some errors.

Brazil is English, Brasil is Portuguese (Brazilian) - just saying.

Also, you've stated that the event lasts until the 27th; final is on the 13th. Probably should correct that to no betting after 27th or w.e so people aren't confused by it.

PS. Aussies gonna win :D

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
PS. Aussies gonna win :D

Yes plis.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOL , Spania so weak this season..wdf how she can lose vs Netherlands and vs Chile? ...oh god...Evil can u modify my choice pls? on 1st to be Brasil 2nd Germany and 3rd Argentina :P

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
LOL , Spania so weak this season..wdf how she can lose vs Netherlands and vs Chile? ...oh god...Evil can u modify my choice pls? on 1st to be Brasil 2nd Germany and 3rd Argentina :P

It's not that they're weak, it's that they're ordinary. They always try the same thing and nothing has worked for them, they've played in some of the worst formations and their Vincente del Bosque hasn't exactly done them a favour bringing on Koke vs. Chile, then taking off Costa. If he had brought on Fabregas, and kept Costa - they would have won.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
 FIFA ranking no1 team end their journey like this, it just make me mad -_-

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Well, England lost yesterday thanks to another great performance by one of the Referees. :)

Best world cup so far..

:-\

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Well, England lost yesterday thanks to another great performance by one of the Referees. :)

Best world cup so far..

:-\
lol?england deserved the lost

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
lol?england deserved the lost

Hardly. We looked way more dangerous, played better - and then Suarez got lucky about Gerrard headering him a ball.