• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
dear epw team
can you add  a  preview button for the event forge t-shirt fashion

http://prntscr.com/3rpxhg

plox ty

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Could always add them to the boutique for like 999 gold and people could use the Fitting Room feature to test it out. I know people can just look on the site, but 1/2 of the people who play are lazy and another 1/5 aren't English Speakers...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Could always add them to the boutique for like 999 gold and people could use the Fitting Room feature to test it out. I know people can just look on the site, but 1/2 of the people who play are lazy and another 1/5 aren't English Speakers...
And 1/3 don't even know there's a thing called "Forum" where there are guides and all.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And 1/3 don't even know there's a thing called "Forum" where there are guides and all.

1/2 don't know how to use 'Search' either.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

you'll soon see a thread about decreasing the price :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
you'll soon see a thread about decreasing the price :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
True story.