Epic Perfect World

Weapon Reskin

Offline Kinyata

I just want to know why the skins you needed a reskin token for that you spend hours doing BH's and use 300 ST and 10 seal of war to get are now in the freakin NPC....

scxclfbdnkgw

because things change and items lose value over time. do you complain that the computer you bought 5 years ago is worth nothing too?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
OMG IKR.I was so frustrated.
I paid 1k ec for my Ego Bruisers,and no they are npc fashion weapons.

Offline Kinyata

Yeah, it took me damned ages to get them, its hardly fair :(

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Their is two separate way to get those wep. skins...
1. by ST
OR
2. by GOLD
don't be maddie ty,

Offline Kinyata

i know that, im saying i bought the ego bruisers using ST.... A LOT of ST... and now theyre in the NPC

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, uh the same thing happened when Halloween/Christmas pets were released. The old event token pets were stronger than NPC but then these new pets were easy to get and were just as strong. It's not fair, of course, but, if the weapon skin wasn't added to the NPC, would you have sold it for the EC? Or, flash it around as a prised possession? Because, 1) If you wanted to sell it, you would've done so long ago, no use crying over spilt milk. 2) A weapon skin is hardly a priced possession. Plus, obviously your close friends (and now most of EPW) knows you got it the old way so, it's still an achievement for you.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Well, uh the same thing happened when Halloween/Christmas pets were released. The old event token pets were stronger than NPC but then these new pets were easy to get and were just as strong. It's not fair, of course, but, if the weapon skin wasn't added to the NPC, would you have sold it for the EC? Or, flash it around as a prised possession? Because, 1) If you wanted to sell it, you would've done so long ago, no use crying over spilt milk. 2) A weapon skin is hardly a priced possession. Plus, obviously your close friends (and now most of EPW) knows you got it the old way so, it's still an achievement for you.
It's not that, instead of wasting about 750 ST for it I could have waited till now lol.
Good I didn't buy the bow for my ea before patch.

cevans1290

If I am right, it does not have the same description. No green writing, like the free ones - so its still rare. And yes, Ik pain all. I had 9 of them. :c

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's not that, instead of wasting about 750 ST for it I could have waited till now lol.
Good I didn't buy the bow for my ea before patch.
Well, no one knew it was going to happen so....

If I am right, it does not have the same description. No green writing, like the free ones - so its still rare. And yes, Ik pain all. I had 9 of them. :c
If they are different, maybe you can put in a suggestion to exchange the old skins for a token.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Calm down
i bought many things be4 that now are just stupidly low priced
just go on with your life, those ecs are gone and done. You think every1 else didn't bought same things for same amount? it's just that new people will get them, so?.... i bet u were happy when u were buying ws belt for 5k ec and now u buy it for 8k. Just think that u lost atm 1k ec(not really lost since was gone already) but u got be4 better things that people now HAVE to farm more for them, or less. It's a game, get used to changes. I also farmed cape on the 198 runs mode and now it's 12 runs type. That doesn't seem fair either, but still is.
This is a useless thread..i don't see it's point. Can be deleted/locked? ty

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If they are different, maybe you can put in a suggestion to exchange the old skins for a token.
They not... old skin was turned into the new with green so you can't know who had it before patch.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I also farmed cape on the 198 runs mode and now it's 12 runs type. That doesn't seem fair either, but still is.
^
Games need constant updating until they're shutdown, which includes finding better ways to get a certain thing, which in the case of the TM cape, it was making them so it still needs a tiny bit of effort but you don't stay days farming the damn thing.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
It is kinda depressing :c

cevans1290

They not... old skin was turned into the new with green so you can't know who had it before patch.
Then Idk :< At least you know on the inside you worked for it? But it is bs  :-[