Epic Perfect World

Where is Jintao?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's a daily morai quest and it gives 20 influence and a scroll. I have no idea what the scroll does because Jintao is next to impossible to find. He's so difficult to find, someone made this:

Where is Deity's Messenger?

Deity Messenger = Jintao. And of course, that site doesn't have EPW.

So, can we have him as an immobile NPC? Or at least do something to make it easier to find him?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I think it gives a scroll so you can transform into a turtle,no?
They should also do this with Duke Blacke.He tends to be hard to find aswelll when doing title questchains. :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
They should also do this with Duke Blacke.He tends to be hard to find aswelll when doing title questchains. :-X

No. No !? :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Nah Duke is easy to find. He just roams around archosaur, on the road. Plus, he stops for a minute or more. This Jintao doesn't even stop and it's difficult to get the reward from him even if you manage to find him. I spent around 30 minutes going all over his walking route and finally found him.

Anyway, the scroll he gives is not the one you're talking about, that's telepath charm. This scroll only gives 2 Holy Pills so......30 minutes wasted. The 20 influence isn't all bad though, considering it's a daily.

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Nah Duke is easy to find. He just roams around archosaur, on the road. Plus, he stops for a minute or more. This Jintao doesn't even stop and it's difficult to get the reward from him even if you manage to find him. I spent around 30 minutes going all over his walking route and finally found him.

Anyway, the scroll he gives is not the one you're talking about, that's telepath charm. This scroll only gives 2 Holy Pills so......30 minutes wasted. The 20 influence isn't all bad though, considering it's a daily.
Aha,well i don't think its worth doing then.
Can they make npc's that usually walk immobile tho? :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Not sure. Maybe.

vlntbty

Yeah when I finally found him, I had to use my Cloud Sprint just to keep up with him long enough to talk to him. lol

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Make it immobile :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Yeah when I finally found him, I had to use my Cloud Sprint just to keep up with him long enough to talk to him. lol
Its 20 Influence when you turn it in at Jintao. 50 Influence more when you take the exchange quest in your order HQ and you lose 30 Influence when the change happens. So, 40 influence altogether. Well, if you use the site and go over the route, it's easy to find him, takes time, but it's easy. So, maybe if the quest had better rewards, it'd be worth it.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I may just have good timing, but it seems like I see this npc cruise past me every time I do base quests.
May use less time to just chill in one spot and wait for him to make an appearance.  ^-^

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

The scroll you're talking about sounds like the "Emperor's Letter".
     You get one each time you finish the daily. It's used to make Apocalypse Page and Chrono Page skills. To make a 79 skill you need 3 Emperor's Letter and 3 Pure Book: Wavering Lights/Dark Shadow/Bright Night, depending on the skill, i'm assuming different books are made at different orders, hence the 3 different pure books, also you get the pure books with Influence of your order and needing 7000 Prestige.
     Chrono Page skill books are the same drill though they need 50 pure books are 20 letters.

As for the being immobile/walking like Duke idea i'm fine with that if it's easy enough to change, 20 influence isn't much for most people to bother so i don't see why not.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Uh problem solved. The creator is okay with adding private servers to the list and he added EPW.

Deity Messenger - EPW

I'll update the location, so np.