Epic Perfect World

Trip int sin bracers

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
3x dex is also sort of rare; I wouldn't be mad if I got it.
Want to hear something worse?
I got those x3 dex bracers while looking for x3 int, right? Yesterday i got x2 dex and x1 crit TWICE. It made me cringe so bad to not keep or give them but... :/
I also keep getting x2 chan, mag, dex, etc etc etc all types of combo's for any class, just not int Q_Q
I even got my friend's archer x3 chan on his bracers and x2 chan on all other pieces with either dex or def, all this with his 10k warrior seals .__.

As for my own archer with only reforging (since i dont wanna get him drag set and i need seals for sin) i got x2 dex x1 mag on two pieces and x1 chan and mg on another .__. 94 base mag archer ftw

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It really depends on luck, while some people got in in 4 tries ( like my bf ) other got in with 50k+ ecs lol.
Same goes for chan and other good stuff.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Give sins 50% chance of 3x -0.10 int
Don't even think.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
It's all about the luck too my sin use to have 2 x 3 int wrists and I spend 87k ex and 12k supplied on the first ones but then I tried to make another pear for dph and I got it in like 4th try
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
My used 250k ec and didnt get it  :normal-34:

Offline Lethargy

Give sins 50% chance of 3x -0.10 int

lol'd. farm moar

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It really depends on luck, while some people got in in 4 tries ( like my bf ) other got in with 50k+ ecs lol.
hi everyone knows that jack hax

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i've spent over 200k still nothing kinda gave so

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
hi everyone knows that jack hax
do not tell the name of god without purpose. Is ok man i let u play my sin faceroll server=make my name famous=boost ego
sad luck,keep going,pray allah :normal-9:
come bed i show u luck
That would be KingCobra. He also got his x2 chest at 70k.
Hi. u know too much information,who are you. say who spread info fast  :normal-10:  and 77k to be corect

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I used a lot of ecs aswell trying to get that and a friend got 2x int top 3x int wrist in 800 ec, that means 1 craft of wrist= 3x int and 1 reshape on top. Was hard for her. All hail >BeautifuILie<

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i got my wrist in 90 ores and top 90 ores and daggers -0.5 gof +5atk lvl +5def lvl around 200k ec

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
If you think you got shitty luck, try wasting 60k ec to get 2x itnerval wrists. :-\

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
u used 300 ec and got me x2 on chest hahahahahahahhahah

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I used a lot of ecs aswell trying to get that and a friend got 2x int top 3x int wrist in 800 ec, that means 1 craft of wrist= 3x int and 1 reshape on top. Was hard for her. All hail >BeautifuILie<
I hate Emma for that.

Offline LeCanardFou

• You Mirin ?
  • Faction: Artifex ?
dont reshape the same wrist forever , try on new wrist it might work , not kidding <.<