Epic Perfect World

Donation

Offline reygeil13

• Beginner
I wish that there is other option on donating.. Like this picture, you can use paypal, cellphone load and bank transaction. so its not hard for other who doesnt have paypal account to donate. Its only my suggestion wish this happen, i am a filipino, and i use cellphone load to donate in other server, i know that many players in this game is a PINOY, if this happen i think many people will donate in this server..  :smiley: ;) ^-^

Thanks for Reading :D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Donation disable atm in EPW,you can only donate points that's all,

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This has been suggested a number of times and since it hasn't been implemented yet, it probably won't happen. Use the "search" feature to look for topics before you create one.

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Agatio already have this suggestion
And about who doesn't know to use paypal, in my case, I didn't, but well, searched arround and it's pretty easy. ;) Just need to learn how to
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Idk why people dont use papyel... Been using it since 2009! Its really safe and easy

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Idk why people dont use papyel... Been using it since 2009! Its really safe and easy

In belgium it takes a while to transfer the money from bank account to paypall account. And i'm not going to link my credit card to paypall sorry.
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Well, you can always get another card, that's were you put the ammount that you want to donate? That's what I do.. I have my main CC, and another one that it's empty, I charge it when I want with the ammount I want
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Tbh I've been using paypal for a long time (like, since I was a young teenager, I helped my family buy stuff with Paypal) , it's safe and reliable. I've never had problems any of the hundreds of times I've donated, and times I've bought stuff.

Well, you can always get another card, that's were you put the ammount that you want to donate? That's what I do.. I have my main CC, and another one that it's empty, I charge it when I want with the ammount I want

^This is a good idea, I did it a few times when I was unsure about who I was donating to/buying from.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I still dont trust paypal, even if 7 billion people say its safe and easy.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I still dont trust paypal, even if 7 billion people say its safe and easy.

i use mine since i was 16...so 14 years ago :/ never had a problem ^^

anyway about donations methods...we alrdy know u guys want another  options and we are working on some...specially PaySafe...but as i already said many times, the problem is the taxes those other methods input on us...there is one that ask for 60% of every income...thats a lot of loss for us with the expenses we got to pay for the server alocation  :shocked:
so we are working on deals with safer and better cmpanies, may take some time but we will reach a good deal.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well, if people stopped trusting PayPal, say goodbye to your money as half of it is 'fake'.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Well, if people stopped trusting PayPal, say goodbye to your money as half of it is 'fake'.

Awww..... o:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

El Señor Mittens

In belgium it takes a while to transfer the money from bank account to paypall account. And i'm not going to link my credit card to paypall sorry.

Same in portugal. Only reason I rarely use paypal. Still do at times, but it takes quite a while for the money to show up.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
You don't have to have a paypal account to use paypal. When paypal comes up there's an option to use a debit/credit card instead of signing in. You pay VIA paypal but don't have to have an account for it.