Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
May the odds be ever in your favor.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Let me explain a little about how we are intending this to work:

Essentially, it is much like Last Man Standing. However, there is nothing stopping you working together. This is why we have limited faction numbers to 5 players (any less than this and we wouldn't get 30 people from separate factions). But ultimately, you will have to turn on one another.
In regards to solo players and smaller factions, forum Registrations will be open early, meaning you will be able to see who is going to the event. If you really want to win, there is nothing stopping you from finding others to work with, getting buffs off someone, etc.
Obviously, it is likened to the Hunger Games. If you have read or seen it, people work together, form alliances etc. But in the end, only one (well not in Hunger Games) will win. You can run, you can avoid, you can camp a little, but we will be making sure you don't for extended periods of time. Other things may also be thrown in.

It is about strategy. Well, this is how we envisage it anyway. Might not work out that way but that is why we are testing it.

Just keep in mind guys. This is a GAME. This is meant to be fun. Things go wrong. Things don't always go to plan. But quite simply, get over it. If you don't like it, don't come. But please don't trash and QQ and complain.
We do these things to entertain you.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Awesome event
Just a question: Is stealth disabled in that arena?
~Should be~
2nd question : The pills that give basic buffs( abbadon pills) are allowed?That's what I read in the description of event.
Any other buffs can be gained after you have entered the map.
;)
And just a tip: If u are not attacking a person for more then 1minute leads into dq
Shouldn't be fair that some people just hide and basically don't participate in the fight..and then u see some1 pop'ing up and killing every1. idk, 1 min or 2, since this fight will last a while..

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
Awesome event
Just a question: Is stealth disabled in that arena?
~Should be~
2nd question : The pills that give basic buffs( abbadon pills) are allowed?That's what I read in the description of event.;)
And just a tip: If u are not attacking a person for more then 1minute leads into dq
Shouldn't be fair that some people just hide and basically don't participate in the fight..and then u see some1 pop'ing up and killing every1. idk, 1 min or 2, since this fight will last a while..

Stealth is disabled.
Hmm, as for the Abba pills, we will discuss it. Everyone can freely get them, so idk.
Afking or hiding or not attacking people won't be allowed for any longer than a minute or two. We stated above that excessive hiding and afking will lead to no prize and DQ.

If anyone else has any more concerns or questions, feel free to post here.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
From Surge:

As for the pills, they would only be allowed after they enter the actual pvp map meaning they would be sacrificing a 2min CD on everything else (IGs) that could mean the difference between death and surviving. Anyone can get those quite easily tbh, I don't see it as a problem especially if people choose to start with a handicap. I say we allow it and take it from there. That's the beauty of allowing basically everything, we can see what works and what doesn't based on the input of players.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nais, can't wait to start attending this.

1st = How large is the map? It's probably ^ but I cba to read all.
2nd = When will it be taking place?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
Nais, can't wait to start attending this.

1st = How large is the map? It's probably ^ but I cba to read all.
2nd = When will it be taking place?

1) It's one of the trials maps (Trial 6?/Eternity?). It's pretty big and has hills, lakes, camps. It's a fair size, so you will be able to run around quite a bit. Kept up the Hunger Games theme a bit more with a forest-y type map c:

2) First test on Sunday at 2pm server time. Gonna try to keep it at this time regularly if possible, since it is the most convenient time for both Surge and I to be online at the same time (opposite sides of the world, lel).

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
registration open for test?

Ah

(when registration opens before the event)

nvm

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
wow this is gonna be amazing what a sweet iidea !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
If registration still open thn i will join cause i'm bore by PVE

name- Vip
class- Psyc.
faction- Artifex

i'm single person who was post for registration that's why gibe me 50k ec...jk!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1) It's one of the trials maps (Trial 6?/Eternity?). It's pretty big and has hills, lakes, camps. It's a fair size, so you will be able to run around quite a bit. Kept up the Hunger Games theme a bit more with a forest-y type map c:

2) First test on Sunday at 2pm server time. Gonna try to keep it at this time regularly if possible, since it is the most convenient time for both Surge and I to be online at the same time (opposite sides of the world, lel).
Ah the words trial? That's the stupidest one. But the map is very nice! Looking forward to Sunday then. :)

Offline Soonkyu

• Beginner
  • Characters: Soonkyu
Nice event ...  ;)

But ... I Think ...

1. If u can, dont show players on minimap, is better and exciting find the another ones on map window ... hunt or be hunted.

2. Like Hunger Games Arena, Need to be "Arena Disasters" ... in some areas put debuff stacks (debuff each 3 segs and cant be evaded), 1 debuff per zone. This force to find better zone to fight each one ...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Cynix

Psychic

Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'll be joining

Ima hide in the water until everyone dies and the survivor kills himself out of boredom :police:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Lexmau

Artifex

PSY