Epic Perfect World

Add to psychic a way to resist Absorb Soul

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
There are few things in this game that kill a good psychic more often than not.  I don't think we need this personally. It makes me a little mad watching psys who camp white and think they're on top of the world.  It only seems fair that something like absorb should be able to eat through it. 

This game is easy enough as it is, and I enjoy seeing camper psys getting easied by mystics.  If it happens to me, I won't complain about it.  Balance means that something out there should be able to kill my class more effectively than the rest. If nothing does, then the game isn't balanced.

Long story short: We don't need a change.
Grand Master psy voiced his opinion now that settles it. +1.
that said, i'm a try play psy  :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+1.

While we're at it, lets make sins 5 aps base. Barbs with 19203812093812930123 HP. And give 200 attack levels to every class :D

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
how about if u use your genie that gives u 1 skill 4 that ? + disturb soul the guy ? + many other 198273981728937912983 things idea u can do being a psy to make the psy not as you ._.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Its funny how psychics in this thread say its fine, while obviously its not. You're all getting r4p3d by absorb soul, and its not just psychics but every magic class. Archers and sins also receive huge dmg from mystics, either by AS or magic attacks, as much as it doesnt rly affect me tho, I dont mind it changed because I know its pain in 455 for many arcane users, I've seen all the arcane classes players who are pro and those who are considered pro dying from 'random'(by random I mean not that well geared and experienced yet) mystics because AS 1/2 shots them

mystics are like arcane version of barbs, both classes have better defense and offense than any other, lets be honest, barbs tank 5 days in tiger, then go in human form and hit 20k+ zerk crits, mystics spam heal in def, and when you have less genie energy they sleep + AS if you're magic class or spam random wood skills if LA/HA

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Its funny how psychics in this thread say its fine, while obviously its not. You're all getting r4p3d by absorb soul, and its not just psychics but every magic class. Archers and sins also receive huge dmg from mystics, either by AS or magic attacks, as much as it doesnt rly affect me tho, I dont mind it changed because I know its pain in 455 for many arcane users, I've seen all the arcane classes players who are pro and those who are considered pro dying from 'random'(by random I mean not that well geared and experienced yet) mystics because AS 1/2 shots them

mystics are like arcane version of barbs, both classes have better defense and offense than any other, lets be honest, barbs tank 5 days in tiger, then go in human form and hit 20k+ zerk crits, mystics spam heal in def, and when you have less genie energy they sleep + AS if you're magic class or spam random wood skills if LA/HA

u don't play psy why u talk if you don't have idea of how to play the class ? and barbs are fine = than mystic
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:07 am by OtakuKingKawaii

Offline Indifferent

This thread can't be serious.
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:06 am by Indifferent

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
GN AGATION PLS MAKE PSY USE GM CAPE WE ARED WEAK TO SURVIVE NEED IT PLS SIR PLS ALSO NERF ALL CLASSERS SKILL IT TO STRONK :'(

Also, isn't your stupid fish class OP itself? You can camp white voodoo while the enemy uses their combos and when they are done you just go black voodoo, spam random skills and done. Make a sin too, fury and autoattack to death.
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:29 am by Teiden
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
As much as I hate mystics, I vote no on this. Every class needs a weakness, and mystics are our weakness. If this happens, then psychics would definitely be too overpowered. I mean I would love for this to happen lol, but I know that it honestly can't.

Sorry bud, good idea but I really doubt it will happen.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

It's more funny when non psychics talk about this shit as if they know anything. If you are aware of you surroundings and you know what you are doing, it's not that hard to avoid AS. Granted, every now and then it does kind of "rape" you.. but idk about you it's kinda fun and challenging that way.  They are nothing like barbs lol.

Based on your post i guess you've been killed by both too many times. It's fine.

Anyways, my vote is still NO to this.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
There are few things in this game that kill a good psychic more often than not.  I don't think we need this personally. It makes me a little mad watching psys who camp white and think they're on top of the world.  It only seems fair that something like absorb should be able to eat through it. 

This game is easy enough as it is, and I enjoy seeing camper psys getting easied by mystics.  If it happens to me, I won't complain about it.  Balance means that something out there should be able to kill my class more effectively than the rest. If nothing does, then the game isn't balanced.

Long story short: We don't need a change.
Teach, oh lord of the psychics, Cynix!

As much as I hate mystics, I vote no on this. Every class needs a weakness, and mystics are our weakness. If this happens, then psychics would definitely be too overpowered. I mean I would love for this to happen lol, but I know that it honestly can't.

Sorry bud, good idea but I really doubt it will happen.

Took the words out of my mouth.
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:51 am by Danidv

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I'm so close to actually make a thread petition to ban you off the forums.
What class DOESN'T hit 20k+ with a zerk crit?
Put an archer/veno/bm/seeker/sin and see if they don't purge the ***er fast enough to loose that hp buff. Put any mage vs a barb and see if they don't hit 20k+ crits too.

Mystics and clerics  have those healing skills for a reason. In all my fights vs mystics not a single one that i remember did their Listless Blossom be a deciding factor to which i die, AS hits the same if i'm not playing a mage, and if i am, i, and others, got our ways, depending on the class.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Atm every classes are balanced, Psyc. also can safe from hard hitting mystic or those mystic who use spark+ frenzy, umh use evilward, bubble of life and purify ur self, psyc. will, earth vector and stun them,
i won't to judge ur skill play but we have many skills to save from AS,

my suggest go 1v1 with any mystic and use ur skills,
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:22 am by Salim

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Like me bm's stun lock always make me sad so i was find way and try to practic vs bms,
i never feel shame to said that robbert was help me alot, i was loose 7-1 but i feel proud,i was learn many things abt bms, how they lock stun,what's bm advantage and weak point etc,i want to give special thanks to robby,we will again 1v1 ?? ;)))))) at timber
Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:51 am by Salim

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Hello, i wanna suggest you Agation, to make Absorb Soul not bypass DEF LV again, how used to be before.I used to remember when in white vodoe i used to take less dmg than with black for AS, now dis bypass atk lv and theres no way to resist AS for psys, NO WAY, and now u say "Ow u can cus evil ward", ok then the mystic will stun me with infinites Devil Chuy, or silence me with herbs and no cooldown lysing, then my Evilward will end, i will not have Energy on genie to use faith or nothing to protect me from the combo, and his AS will be ready to beat me again, while Evilward have 20 secs cooldown, to me that have a 4 secs recovery genie, the recovery time to reach 80 energy and the cooldown of Evilward is the same but, in those 10 secs i can be seal stuned silenced and be comboed again without have nothing to protect me while my genie is recovering energy. So IF IF!! Psy had only ONE WAY to try resist AS, like reflect with SoR, or stunning work on SoS, or psy will avoid that, or better no byspassing def lvs, we would be glad, cause if a class can 1 hit u with a simple combo of 2 skills Nature+AS = F1+F2, and then he can spam it again in 5 secs to hit u 28k again, and 5 secs after again, and 5 secs after again and you still allow they to get a skill that reduce the cooldown of next AS, things need a balance here. Im not asking to nerf AS, JUST give psy a way to AT LEAST have time to run to SZ , cause others classes can resist or run of it, clerics purify, venons tank it, curse, etc, wizard leap, etc.

So resuming what im suggesting is make AS dont bypass def as used to be.

ty

Just No.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Like me bm's stun lock always make me sad so i was find way and try to practic vs bms,
i never feel shame to said that robbert was help me alot, i was loose 7-1 but i feel proud,i was learn many things abt bms, how they lock stun,what's bm advantage and weak point etc,i want to give special thanks to robby,we will again 1v1 ?? ;)))))) at timber
:normal-2: :normal-3: when im on sure