Epic Perfect World

Add to psychic a way to resist Absorb Soul

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, i wanna suggest you Agation, to make Absorb Soul not bypass DEF LV again, how used to be before.I used to remember when in white vodoe i used to take less dmg than with black for AS, now dis bypass atk lv and theres no way to resist AS for psys, NO WAY, and now u say "Ow u can cus evil ward", ok then the mystic will stun me with infinites Devil Chuy, or silence me with herbs and no cooldown lysing, then my Evilward will end, i will not have Energy on genie to use faith or nothing to protect me from the combo, and his AS will be ready to beat me again, while Evilward have 20 secs cooldown, to me that have a 4 secs recovery genie, the recovery time to reach 80 energy and the cooldown of Evilward is the same but, in those 10 secs i can be seal stuned silenced and be comboed again without have nothing to protect me while my genie is recovering energy. So IF IF!! Psy had only ONE WAY to try resist AS, like reflect with SoR, or stunning work on SoS, or psy will avoid that, or better no byspassing def lvs, we would be glad, cause if a class can 1 hit u with a simple combo of 2 skills Nature+AS = F1+F2, and then he can spam it again in 5 secs to hit u 28k again, and 5 secs after again, and 5 secs after again and you still allow they to get a skill that reduce the cooldown of next AS, things need a balance here. Im not asking to nerf AS, JUST give psy a way to AT LEAST have time to run to SZ , cause others classes can resist or run of it, clerics purify, venons tank it, curse, etc, wizard leap, etc.

So resuming what im suggesting is make AS dont bypass def as used to be.

ty

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
this is the result of me 1v1'ing him (idk for sure)

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
this is the result of me 1v1'ing him (idk for sure)
in fairness to him he didn't post on forum when animassacre easied him to ask GM to nurf PSys.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
in fairness to him he didn't post on forum when animassacre easied him to ask GM to nurf PSys.
he wouldnt want aga nerf his own class

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
psy's are fine o.o AS is annoying at times, but makes the game more fun ;o and it's not that hard avoid it if you're aware of your surroundings and what not o.o

Think of all the other classes that psychics annoy with SoS and what not o.o

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Mystics have one skill that is reasonably OP. Psys have plenty more than 1. Hell no, it's the only thing that can kill a white voodoo camping psy without having to waste 3 sparks on blade tornado or flash.

You can also using Evil Ward (among others) to block AS. That's good enough imo.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Mystics have one skill that is reasonably OP. Psys have plenty more than 1. Hell no, it's the only thing that can kill a white voodoo camping psy without having to waste 3 sparks on blade tornado or flash.

You can also using Evil Ward (among others) to block AS. That's good enough imo.
what...?

oh you're from Artifex... ok

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Um, there's already a way to.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
would be nice if AS dosnt ignore def lvls tho. fair enough

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
what...?

oh you're from Artifex... ok

What was unclear about what I said? My position on the matter? The Evil Ward part? Which skills, imo, are OP?

Your post was completely useless to this topic and merely made it to point out the fact that I'm in Artifex. I'm not sure what you're implying either because my post was clear as day.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
tbh absorb soul damage isnt really big on most of the classes, the only classes that it deal a lot on is psy because of the the fact that the class's defense comes from def levels 99% (the mag and phy def are extremely low), so there's really not much to do unless popping a pill or genie; fairest way around this would be to reduce 20 def lvls from psy set and add a blessbox with a nice phy def boost, but idk how many psys would like the idea
also wf's get hit hard if caught in human form (psy's and wf's are the classes with no constant phy def buff, other than ea but ea wears la so the defense aint bad from the start), if absorbed while fox formed the dmg is shit

Offline Ormin

This thing was done in China, not here.
Since there are classes that can't resist some other things from Psy, this one closes the circle.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
There are few things in this game that kill a good psychic more often than not.  I don't think we need this personally. It makes me a little mad watching psys who camp white and think they're on top of the world.  It only seems fair that something like absorb should be able to eat through it. 

This game is easy enough as it is, and I enjoy seeing camper psys getting easied by mystics.  If it happens to me, I won't complain about it.  Balance means that something out there should be able to kill my class more effectively than the rest. If nothing does, then the game isn't balanced.

Long story short: We don't need a change.
I'm basically 40

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
There are few things in this game that kill a good psychic more often than not.  I don't think we need this personally. It makes me a little mad watching psys who camp white and think they're on top of the world.  It only seems fair that something like absorb should be able to eat through it. 

This game is easy enough as it is, and I enjoy seeing camper psys getting easied by mystics.  If it happens to me, I won't complain about it.  Balance means that something out there should be able to kill my class more effectively than the rest. If nothing does, then the game isn't balanced.

Long story short: We don't need a change.

This was put together all too well.
+1